Veteran Sherman purchase misunderstanding with ali seller

Esbu

I found Sherman for 1.758 USD and there was nothing about pre-sell or incomplete price.

I put order and seller then informed me about pre-sell and the price is not final.

I cancelled my order.

I recommend them to change description and to inform buyers about it.

So, until they change description, you should know their price 1.758 USD is not final.

image.png.0e3bdbe8dcfd45620a2e1cf555daec61.png

edit: Price is now raised to 2.758 USD

Edited by ESBU
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ESBU said:

I found Sherman for 1.758 USD and there was nothing about pre-sell or incomplete price.

I put order and seller then informed me about pre-sell and the price is not final.

I cancelled my order.

I recommend them to change description and to inform buyers about it.

So, until they change description, you should know their price 1.758 USD is not final.

image.png.0e3bdbe8dcfd45620a2e1cf555daec61.png

edit: Price is now raised to 2.758 USD

I can’t even find the veteran sherman on alibaba. Maybe they blocked off inquiries from Americans? 

If so, eWheels must’ve spent a TON of money to secure that exclusive. 

19 hours ago, Jean Dublin said:

It probably was a typo, someone told me about this one on a private chat, I said it would be cancelled for sure. 

They act as if nothing happened. Asked about price hike after my question...alas no reply.

Need to check the seller here on the forum...seems odd, but they reply fairly fast but not on all questions :-)

see the price hike in the pic below :-D (in SEK)

Screenshot_20200614-220433_AliExpress.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

I can’t even find the veteran sherman on alibaba. Maybe they blocked off inquiries from Americans? 

If so, eWheels must’ve spent a TON of money to secure that exclusive. 

Screenhot is from aliexpress. Search for Leaperkim.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:47 PM, ESBU said:

Screenhot is from aliexpress. Search for Leaperkim.

Or search on ali express:

veteran sherman

But be advised, many wont deliver as per "deliver before date or full refund".

I just asked one seller (trusted) whose page said deliver before july 29 or full refund.

He said THEY get the wheel mid july from factory, then ship out (normally a week more) + 30 days on train = mid-late August (the earliest).

To me that means summer is basically over (vacation ends) and I'll just be degrading batteries for a year until next summer 😓

Maybe some autumn riding but its summer time that rules. Tough choice...wait for next year and see how Sherman pans out, buy temp wheel (MSX 14day from spain) to replace tesla for just this summer or keep on riding the Tesla 😣with poor range till spring.

Edited by Boogieman

3 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Or search on ali express:

veteran sherman

But be advised, many wont deliver as per "deliver before date or full refund".

I just asked one seller (trusted) whose page said deliver before july 29 or full refund.

He said THEY get the wheel mid july from factory, then ship out (normally a week more) + 30 days on train = mid-late August (the earliest).

To me that means summer is basically over (vacation ends) and I'll just be degrading batteries for a year until next summer 😓

Maybe some autumn riding but its summer time that rules. Tough choice...wait for next year and see how Sherman pans out, buy temp wheel (MSX 14day from spain) to replace tesla for just this summer or keep on riding the Tesla 😣with poor range till spring.

I know about. My seller proposed date for refund 08/16, after discussion we changed it for 08/01. When he announced Sherman is in delivery (yesterday) , I think it is possible to deliver in a month and half.

But full refund can happen.

It was a try, because I am secured by ali for full refund (currency conversion will cost 60-80 USD, but this is fair price for experience :))

And he sold me Sherman for 2.470 USD. After first order, he raised price for 2.799USD.

So lets see, if he is responsible seller, or it is deceiver.

Everything about my purchase will be shared with you and he knows about.

Edited by ESBU
  • Like 1

So, case is closed.

Even I cancelled order few minutes after seller apologized for bad description (price), 1.758USD were blocked, charged.

Yesterday 1.678USD refunded.

I payed 80USD for seller mistake.

I feel tricked.

:facepalm:

• Like 1