How unlock speed inmotion v8 android?

Joaoch

Does have any way to unlock 22mph in inmotion v8 in android?

O just bought one and i want to try 22mph.

I tried darknessbot and it worked, but i don't have iphone. I have android.

The v8 tops out at 44km/h in a lift test. The default max speed of 30km/h is already closer to the lift max speed than other brands = very unsafe. I did 10000km on my v8 and thought it would never fail me so I unlocked it. Big mistake.:efee565ab0: Shoulder still hurts a year after. I'm 65kg commuting on flats, 10 degC with 4/5 bars on the battery.

Edited by alcatraz

I just got back from a ride today. Down to 55% battery & warnings coming on at 25 kmh To slow down-too fast.

This is the limit of the V8 in my experience.

Good wheel to learn on or practice. I have only been riding since April so take this for what's it's worth...It doesn't look like the V8 was designed for speed and distance.  I believe it a quality EUC made for casual, 20-25 kph riding.  Any more than that and it feels like I am asking more from the EUC than it can deliver.  I plan on getting a bigger wheel. 

Safer

• Like 1

I did the bulk of the 10kkm at 30km/h always hitting the tiltback. I'd say it's 99% safe for her at that weight. It's on the very limit.

Still a 14km/h margin to the lift speed isn't much and I wouldn't do that if I wanted 99.9999% safety at 65kg (my weight). I have a Gotway tesla for faster rides so I don't feel like pushing the V8 to its limits.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,i unlocked today to 34 km/h with EUCworld and i get 31.4 km/h ..and 30 km for few seconds without tilting back.

Just to mention that every step You set untill 35 km/h is confirmed with bip on V8..

If You try more than 35 it will not be confirmed by the firmware.

Screenshot_20200622-223651.png

Edited by lucian75

I unlocked my 10000km without incident V8 (with a stronger 20s3p battery) and the wheel cut out on me at 32km/h on a flat road warm weather and plenty of charge in the battery. I'm 65kg. 

As long as your pickup speed is 44km/h like on other V8, do not go faster than 30km/h. For heavy people even 30km/h is dangerous.

The fall at 32km/h was enough to dislocate my shoulder and it still hurts 9 months later. No common protection would have prevented it.

Always have a healthy margin between pickup speed and actual speed. 12km/h is TOO LOW!

I can second those  words of warning. The V8 is not meant for speed.  I rarely go over 26-27 kph since I had a cut out.

All my fault though.  35% battery and i didn't hear the warning to slow down.  I was accelerating and boom.  Found myself with an asphalt scrap on the lower arm that looked grrizzly.  Luckily it wasn't too bad and healed up in a couple weeks. Good lesson though.  The V8 is no speed machine.

Now I have the warnings coming through the bluetooth speakers w the EUC app.  And I listen:))