MSP (HIgh Torque)

gon2fast

The Gotway bounce got me yesterday. I was grocery shopping and had a mishap with a curious child. The wheel propped up against a counter via the trolley handle and my right foot was under the tire to make sure that it did not go anywhere. A young man wandered up and asked "what's that"? As I turned to address the little person he grabbed the trolley handle. The wheel turned enough to start tipping which then caused the motor to start spooling up (on my frigging foot, big toe to be exact). The wheel brushed my shin which took a chunk off and then it rammed into my inner thigh. Shaken, I tried to prop it again and it started the dance again. This time I grabbed the trolley handle out of frustration and brought it to a halt. The force of second dance resulted in bent trolley rails. 

Banged the trolley straight and limped home. I sprained my toe, bug gash out of my shin and nice hematoma on my inner thigh. 

I was even riding the wheel and got injured LOL. 

• Sad 1