Decided to test further distances on the Monster Pro. Accomplished a high speed run to Whole Foods. Started at 70% at the house and when I arrived at Whole Foods it was at 17%. Whole Foods is 8.5 miles from my house. These readings were from EucWorld. While in Whole Foods the battery recovered to about 40%. On the way back I cut through Chambers Bay Golf course to avoid going down Chambers Creek road. Going to Whole Foods I was traveling between 30 & 35 mph. The speed limit is 30 mph. I don't like going fast down hill on unicycles. The road is rather sketchy for cycle traffic. That's why I was hauling ass up the hill going to Whole Foods. The multiple purpose path I took coming home is very steep. I didn't feel like trying to kill the Monster Pro on it . When I got home the resting battery percentage was 30% in EucWorld and 40% percent in the Begode app. I haven't messed with the battery settings in EucWorld.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotzilla.

Rumors are starting to come at a fast rate for this new Gotway wheel. Until today I had not heard the wheel size. 24-inches! Otherwise, I think the consensus is that it'll have lots of batteries

Gotway employee rode the Monster Pro 541 miles from Gotway factory to San Ya City. Rider weighed 132 lbs. and carried a 22 lbs. backpack. His average speed was 18 mph and the ride took him 28.5 hrs. H

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Unipilot69 said:

I haven't messed with the battery settings in EucWorld

I'd recommend setting the EUCWorld battery setting to "Standard" for a bit, assuming they're now at "optimized". I'm pretty sure I read that the optimized battery algorithm is trying to guesstimate your remaining mileage, not so much the battery percentage and this can be seriously misleading.

I'm not exactly light and I was going 30 mph uphill, keeping up with traffic. If I had a choice of cells I would've chosen the high discharge ones instead of high capacity. The high capacity cell do sag a lot. I'm going to adjust the settings in EucWorld as soon as the charge cycle ends. On my RS I've kept the triple beep alarm active and that triggers at 28 mph. I did a high speed run to the park near my house last week. I was riding the triple beeps all the way there. The battery sag for 1.5 miles was close to 50%. It recovered back up to 95% after a little rest. My RS is the C30 model. Not ideal for a 240 pound rider. I need to adjust the EucWorld for the battery. I've got all of my eucs adjusted for exact speed.

9 hours ago, Unipilot69 said:

I'm not exactly light and I was going 30 mph uphill, keeping up with traffic. If I had a choice of cells I would've chosen the high discharge ones instead of high capacity. The high capacity cell do sag a lot. I'm going to adjust the settings in EucWorld as soon as the charge cycle ends. On my RS I've kept the triple beep alarm active and that triggers at 28 mph. I did a high speed run to the park near my house last week. I was riding the triple beeps all the way there. The battery sag for 1.5 miles was close to 50%. It recovered back up to 95% after a little rest. My RS is the C30 model. Not ideal for a 240 pound rider. I need to adjust the EucWorld for the battery. I've got all of my eucs adjusted for exact speed.

don't use EUC algorithm, use the custom one and put 78v as 0% and 99v as 100% .
it's way more accurate into the whole range of the battery ;)

Ok, thanks. I just got back picking up a large Domino's Pizza and bread sticks. I have a Deliveroo bag. The pizza didn't fair so we'll. It barely fit flat on the bottom of the bag. It had to be tilted a little to fit in. I started with a full charge with proper balancing. I ended with 99 volts. The round trip was 5 miles. I was hauling ass again. Between 30 and 35mph on the street. I slowed to average bicycle speed while I was traveling through the park by my house. Not very busy today in the park. Everyone is traveling by car for the holiday tomorrow.