Suspension wheels with sidepads? (no more yo-yo effect)

billede.png.78ed9704569be852cc1c9b92b98940e0.png

The kingsong sidepad and a necksupport thing from a car might make inmotion v11 even better. Ive added just that to the photo in the upper right corner. Amazing Kuji Rolls made a demo film of Inmotion v11 he fell and claimed the uphill and overall stability performance could be better with sidepads/powerpads/kuji pads.  I firmly believe in DIY sidepads. Kingsong,  mono_customize and others make em.  They are very expensive.  I really think we need sidepads and suspension for better and safer riding and jumping:  Maybe some technical folks have a better solution or relevant criticosm?

Sidepads gives:
1 Better acceleration
2 Better decelleration
3. Better uphill
4. Better downhill
5. safer jumping
6. More stability overall
billede.png.4ce22199f2914cc145aeb1ca3bccc8ab.png

Some funny alternatives here:

181737996_Skrmbilledefra2020-05-3112-40-03.png.dd1b258076a141b27c3b998cbf463363.png

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hey.
I have plans to design pads for the Kingsong S18 from MonoCustomize. I think this electric unicycle will need them.
We are in Russia and I have already ordered the Kingsong S18. I expect that by the end of August I will receive this wheel and we can start developing the pads. Today in Russia there is not a single copy of the S18 yet.

Edited by Дмитрий Кругляк

1 hour ago, stephen said:

What do you think about something like this for the v11 , wonder if they be to big

Looks like they could be too thick.

@Finn Bjerke, Inmotion is working on after market power pads for the V11, and should have them for sale later on.

6 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Looks like they could be too thick.

@Finn Bjerke, Inmotion is working on after market power pads for the V11, and should have them for sale later on.

Might be a bit thick but the v11 is slim and the saddle goes in a bit , I'll wait anyway I've got a month before mine comes ☹️

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...