whats the max speed for s max if flshed? Will you guys be able to do that with the s max? and is the s max compatible with the gokart? 

sorry im asking a lot of quesions its just that here in the united states we dont know if or when we are going to get the gokart pro or the lamborgini edition so I just want a way to have the faster version of the gokart

I have no more space allocated for attachments, so I put everything on the Google album

Here is official news on the MAX (update september 10, 2020)

Official serie name N3M432 (for China, but will be different for rest of the World)

I think Mini handlebars fans will jump for joy with the LeanSteer....

Price in China : 4499 ¥ = 657$ = 555 euros

Specs :

(with and without retractable steering bar/handlebar)

(421-521) X 578 X (952-1242) mm

supported weight (Chinese specs ok) 85Kg/187lbs

MAX weight : 22.8Kg / 48.5Lbs

Max.speed 20KMH / 12.4MPH

Range : 33 km / 20.5Miles

IP 54

Motor wheel 500X2 

2400W X2

more specs and pictures  into the album

On 9/3/2020 at 4:29 AM, MRN76 said:

In mini pro, the maximum speed of the motors is about 32 km / h, to get the speed more, then you need to flash s-max

Hi MRN76.  I am interested in the hack fr the mini Pro to increase the speed.  i am experienced using it for 3 years.  can you send me info here and to my personal email. 

lambertquartey@gmail.com

On 8/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, imagedynamics12 said:

Any idea if the new S-Max will work in the regular go kart? I already have the regular go kart, but just looking to get more speed out of it. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:53 AM, haibert said:

whats the max speed for s max if flshed? Will you guys be able to do that with the s max? and is the s max compatible with the gokart? 

sorry im asking a lot of quesions its just that here in the united states we dont know if or when we are going to get the gokart pro or the lamborgini edition so I just want a way to have the faster version of the gokart

Looks like I answered my own question. The latest 1.4.7 firmware adds support for the S-max so our regular kart will have Pro performance, but with the extras (wing, bluetooth, etc).

Now we just have to wait on getting the S-Max....

4 hours ago, 허문수 said:

Hello, I use battery of ninebot mini pro for my ninebot mini for long mileage.

Can I use battery of ninebot S max for my ninebot mini or ninebot mini pro?

Yes, I am told this has been tried and works, the new battery can be used with a regular mini pro.

On 9/16/2020 at 2:18 PM, 허문수 said:

It is possible, but the clearance is greatly reduced.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

A friend of mine finished gokart mod to 44km/h with 2 scooter controllers. he also changed battery to 16S. but it's brake is not perfect.

My gokart is too slow than his so I bought control board of S-Max to try swap with mini.

but have found there are 6th pin on the hall line and the motor connectors are not fit to mini's. (:
Even if it fails, I want to complete the motor connections first.

Please let me know if someone knows the connector spec of S-Max motor.

Are xt150 connectors fit to the S-Max?

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2020 at 8:18 PM, Moonsoo said:

Yes. I saw 1 case. 

=> It is 31km/h. after the battery change. the battery was not good then.and I have changed the tires to ninebot mini plus. Now It is 33.8km/h(gps) by my son. (OCT.2022)

I installed a ninebot S max controller on a ninebot mini (N3M240) to seepd up MOD my go-kart. 
The battery was also changed to a battery for the N3M320.
There were some problems with signal wires and motor connectors, but they were solved by replacing the connectors.

It is difficult to upload photos, so I leave a link to my blog.

https://blog.naver.com/karmma/222444214235

My Ninebot Mini is recognized as a Ninebot S Max, and Dynamic Turning and Track Mode are added.
However, when the change in the top speed of the go-kart was measured, it increased from 23.5 km/h to 27.7 km/h. Actually, I expected about 30km/h.
I have a ninebot minipro320 too. So I wonder if it can be faster than 27.7km/h if the controller of the ninebot S max is installed on the ninebot minipro. 

I looked at some spec sheet, and it says that the motor of the ninebot mini is 350W and the motor of the ninebot minipro is 400W.
There has been a discussion about whether there is a difference in the motor before, but I'm not sure of the conclusion.

Edited by Moonsoo
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2020 at 10:29 AM, MRN76 said:

In mini pro, the maximum speed of the motors is about 32 km / h, to get the speed more, then you need to flash s-max

@MRN76

Can you flash My ninebot s to a s Max or minipro, with Max speed, i use it only in My reg. Gokart. PM

Or e-mail. Vartaz@gmail.com 

I Will pay of. Course

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...