Kingsong - Before you purchase WATCH THIS!

Marco Domingos

1 hour ago, Phong Vu said:

Am I still miss judge him?

Nooooooo!

It's funny to know the background, but for me it was not necessary. I saw his first video for a couple of seconds to build my mind about this xxxxx guy. 

An unbearable self-indulgent guy who has no clue about anything and has quickly found a place in my block list so that there is never again the danger of having to see his face.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Yes, it was weird how that posted to the forum, using a remote connection may have caused it. (the the "rather odd" duplicate has been removed)

--

@davinche I think part of the issue is many people who can afford EUCs as a hobby are a mixture of rational adult with strong focus in life and still young at heart who realize and accept potential shortcomings before investing. The OP played his shtick to the wrong audience.

tldr: "Always know your audience." 

You might be right. This really isn't the "hill I want to die on" so if people feel that strongly against OP then 🤷‍♂️.
For me, just watching the way social media evolved and how politics manifested itself on these platforms - people have grown so intolerant of each other to the point that I would say is destructive. I just don't want to see a community I've been lucky to have discovered descend down the same path.

So I guess I'm just advocating for open mindedness, constructive criticism, and giving people the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 3