Kingsong - Before you purchase WATCH THIS!

Marco Domingos

From what I read, the KS16X is King Song's first attempt at copying Gotway instead of Segway and InMotion. Looks like they got it right... :lol:

Edited by WI_Hedgehog
(joking / humor)
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

From what I read, the KS16X is King Song's first attempt at copying Gotway instead of Segway and InMotion. Looks like they got it right... 

Never heard of such issues when buying from GW. Actually, don’t remember reading on several showstopper issues on a new GW wheel that takes half a year to fix either.

• Like 1

indeed 16X had so many problems in the past but now I see it's still emerges again and again...
KingSong should learn, at least for the future, how to deal with this situations.

• Like 1

@DjPanJan and this: never been a good experience and yeah 2 months ago was going and riding and 2 months later with normal use more problems... and you also forget that I've been 8 months trying to solve this with kingsong and they treated me like I just shared. Are you aware that they just block me so nobody can be aware of what happens? you know they offer me a inner shell today after obviously all this blow on there lap? So no, not taking advantage to my side and trying to help the community. I dont post here more often because everytime that I do is always people attacking like if I just want to share my videos... Do you know that from all this videos if ive done $20 in total was a lot... do you know for each 1.000 view youtube pay $2... so yeah... if you think that I do this for the money and not for the love of the euc i dont have anything to add

• Like 2

To be fair, if you watched the video, he advocates for buying all wheels through a distributor. I think that is the real message here. But maybe I'm spoiled by America where I just expect products to work out of the box, or be entitled to a refund if they don't.

Honestly though, I like MadPacks videos because they're opinionated. I do think he needs be do a bit more research before putting out such strong opinions that may be off putting for some people. That being said, I do see value in being able to observe a man's unfiltered opinion regarding certain subjects.

Edited by davinche
  • Like 3