8 minutes ago, enaon said:

Just to make sure, raise to wake now works,

but your accel was sc7a20 on the info page before re installing, and you selected the sc7a20 again in the installer option, so it is still shown as sc7a20 on the info page?

Yes,  it shows the same on the info page

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: As of march 2021 the watch supports Ninebot c/e/p, Z10, Kingsong and Begode wheels. Inmotion v11 support is on the way. Sherman connects and only displays speed for now.      FYI the

This is a small video with the updated interface of the wheel setup up. I have introduced a "Garage" page that shows up when the watch is disconnected, where one can save up to four wheels, or m

I'm gonna try implementing Veteran Sherman code for this project, wish me luck

Posted Images

9 hours ago, redfoxdude said:

Looking forward to atc1441 getting the new Kospet Magic 3 and others all ready for hacking OTA.

Kospet Magic 3 is a nice watch indeed.
Does it use same chipset as P8 so enaon app would work?

10 minutes ago, Camenbert said:

Kospet Magic 3 is a nice watch indeed.
Does it use same chipset as P8 so enaon app would work?

it is the next gen chipset, same family, most probably it will be the successor of the p8 yes. 

1 hour ago, t0me said:

Yes,  it shows the same on the info page

ok, so it was not that you have selected a wrong accel, but something is causing low mem and the accel loop gets killed. 

please tell so should it happen again so we can find the cause. 

3 hours ago, enaon said:

nice, to you have a 816-sc7a20 watch? 

Yes the long/short presses confuse me too sometimes, they are quick hacks to allow for features without making menus for them, I will try to clean them up a bit when i put them in a manual :)

Taping the haptic menu item toggles the buzzer on/off for that item (the dash color coding and screen always-on is also using values from this menu). 

Bridge is coming soon, I finally got the dump from a z10. :)

Yep, 816-sc7a20

Ah, looking forward to it :)

Gotcha! I figured that's what it did, but the only haptic alarm I've actually triggered was my speed alarm, so I wasn't totally sure. Thanks!

Re: bridge, woohoo! 🎉 Thanks again for all your work on this :)

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, redfoxdude said:

Thanks again for all your work on this 

I am happy it works for you, consider taking that protective film off the screen, it takes off some visibility when on direct sunlight, and the glass is very strong anyways.

what is your v11 firmware version, just in case t0me still gets problems, just to rule this one out?

Edited by enaon
4 hours ago, enaon said:

I am happy it works for you, consider taking that protective film off the screen, it takes off some visibility when on direct sunlight, and the glass is very strong anyways.

Oh yeah, I was thinking of trying an anti-glare film, but it actually is quite good with nothing at all.

4 hours ago, enaon said:

what is your v11 firmware version, just in case t0me still gets problems, just to rule this one out?

Very good point! Mine is the very latest, with a stealthy BLE firmware update. (Main FW version number did not change, but you initiate update and it flashes new BLE and motor driver board FWs)
Main Board :  V1.2.22
Driver Board: V4.1.30
BLE Board:     V1.3.3

10 hours ago, enaon said:

it is the next gen chipset, same family, most probably it will be the successor of the p8 yes. 

BT 5.0 though if that's going to make a difference.     Looks like a nice watch too,  a bit chunkier looking than the P8 though.
802546480_magic3.thumb.jpg.07b1641782a700d428da3ca6ee16f157.jpg