eucWatch - Standalone band/watch

3 hours ago, Ivank said:

- riding LEDs will be switched off on watch connection. Do you know why?

- but the most annoying thing is that after watch connection some strange 25km/h limit alert on wheel appears. 

In the watches there is no wheel / watches limits. But if I connect euc world it shows -1km/h limit. 

Please advise.

Upon connection to a KS wheel, the watch sets the selected lights state for the head light ( turns it off on disconnect), and turns on the tail light( turns it off on dsconnect). I guest the ks 16x may be using the same register for different function, I will have a closer look. 

When you say a limit apears, you mean the block "limit" on the watch dash face, or an actual alert/limit on the wheel at 25? 

Edited by enaon

5 hours ago, Ivank said:

Wheel and watch start beeping. No tilt back. Only beeping and vibrating.

this must be my mistake, It will be fixed in the update, thank you. 

Edited by enaon
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 3:33 PM, James Bonga said:

No worries man, take your time :D 

I am getting there, in the meantime you could connect using the ide
https://www.espruino.com/ide/

and on the left hand side, the black field, paste this line and press enter:

face.go("dashScan",0);setTimeout(function(){touchHandler[0](5,10,10);setTimeout(function(){touchHandler[0](5,10,40);},5000);},500);

It will scan for a kingsong wheel and select the first one, from there on you could use the side button to enable /disable the connection. 

• Like 1

My P8 came today, this time correct model. Install was easy, good walkthrough, enaon! Connected to my EX.N without hassle. Now i need to charge both before a test run.

Edited by btl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, James Bonga said:

I returned my p22 and i was going to order a p8 from that store, but they don't have it anymore :( Im going to order this one https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000637492509.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.6efd3c00XH7PU1&mp=1 what do you think?

I think only the black color from utelite store is not compatible for the time being, so my bet is that it will be fine, maybe choose the gray one to be on the safe side.  

6 hours ago, btl said:

My P8 came today, this time correct model. Install was easy, good walkthrough, enaon! Connected to my EX.N without hassle. Now i need to charge both before a test run.

nice :)

Edited by enaon

Punched a few holes and stichted the shortened band to my wristguards. Charging adapter can easily be put below the EUC watch.

Thanks for the good work! looking forward to new watchface features in EUC connected mode!

20210804_111821.jpg

Edited by btl

nice, if you have a gotway, do you like to try the testing version?

It has eucworld support and some more stuff, but needs some more testing to be sure, it will be great help. :)

The same goes for anyone with a Veteran Sherman, support is ok with a client now, lights, riding mode and clear meter is done from the watch,  all looks good, but some more  testing would be nice. 

Edited by enaon
  • Like 2

We now have a new accelerator function, first of it's kind :D

Up to now we had to use the "turn to wake" feature just like most watches have to see the screen, there is now an automatic "euc riding" mode when the euc is connected. 

No matter how the watch sits in the hand, vertical of horizontal, over side or under the wrist (left only for now), as long as the screen is visible to the rider, it will be on. I think it works very nice, some more tests will make it allmost perfect. 

Edited by enaon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, enaon said:

nice, if you have a gotway, do you like to try the testing version?

It has eucworld support and some more stuff, but needs some more testing to be sure, it will be great help. :)

Sure! As in my profile, i have MCM5 V2 and EX.N.

When connection is weak, i experienced speed showing 100 kph, buzzing all alarms like crazy. Could it be possible to just freeze the last valid speed received instead? Otherwise i would need to fiddle with the bluetooth antennas.. Yesterday i just switched all haptic alarms off.

Edited by btl

8 hours ago, btl said:

Sure! As in my profile, i have MCM5 V2 and EX.N.

When connection is weak, i experienced speed showing 100 kph, buzzing all alarms like crazy. Could it be possible to just freeze the last valid speed received instead? Otherwise i would need to fiddle with the bluetooth antennas.. Yesterday i just switched all haptic alarms off.

crazy numbers on low signal is a gotway thing I am afraid. The testing one has more checks in the packet, please do an install all using this and let me know if it helps. 
https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8-testing

Oh, wow. Thats awesome. Datatransfer to EUC World is not instant, but could be enough for tracking. Will check with a small tour this afternoon.

Is the new "euc riding" turn to watch already implemented? I think it works way better than on main branch. No weak connection issues to my MCM5, unless like 3m away from wheel.

IMG_20210806_104512_2.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, btl said:

Datatransfer to EUC World is not instant, but could be enough for tracking. Will check with a small tour this afternoon.

I have it slow on purpose, I can make it a lot faster if you like to test :)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 11:34 AM, enaon said:

Estoy llegando, mientras tanto puedes conectarte usando el ide
https://www.espruino.com/ide/

y en el lado izquierdo, el campo negro, pega esta línea y presiona enter:

face.go ("dashScan", 0); setTimeout (function () {touchHandler [0] (5,10,10); setTimeout (function () {touchHandler [0] (5,10,40);}, 5000 );}, 500);

Buscará una rueda kingsong y seleccionará la primera, desde allí puede usar el botón lateral para habilitar / deshabilitar la conexión. 

Good Morning:
Yesterday I installed it on a Kalinco P22 and it seems that everything was installed fine, but when I go to connect it, only kingsong and V11 appear (I have gotway) and the screen does not seem to react, nor are the other clock apps.
Is there any way to fix it or is this model invalid?
Thank you so much for everything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KB MSX said:

Good Morning:
Yesterday I installed it on a Kalinco P22 and it seems that everything was installed fine, but when I go to connect it, only kingsong and V11 appear (I have gotway) and the screen does not seem to react, nor are the other clock apps.
Is there any way to fix it or is this model invalid?
Thank you so much for everything.

There are other wheel choices if you swipe left, but it seems your touch is not working. :(

Please try installing the handler again and select the 816 option for the touch controller if you have selected another one in the first place. 

If not, then you have the p22 version with the still unknown touch id, I will get on it asap. 

• Like 1

• enaon changed the title to eucWatch - Standalone band/watch