V10F - How to find out the cause of unexpected Alarms

Gunthor

After more than two years of riding the EUC, this is the first day - I think it is called - the overload protection kicked in pretty often! The wheel was fully charged. My riding triggered this "malodious" B@-B@-B@-B@-B@-B@-B@-B@ sound about 7 times (My intension was to do a 70+ km ride today, but after 6 km I had enough and returned home). The alarms occurred when riding between 21- 25 km/h (I usually ride 30-34 km/h max when the situation permits this). I had the EUC World app running and looked at its log: However, within the coulmns "alert" and "alarm" there are no entries. :confused1:

I am confident that I can reproduce the alarm. Is there a way to log and find out the cause of those alarms?

In the past I  got those overload protection alarms when the battery was running low and I rode racy nevertheless. So I always understood the wheels alarms. Today I don't and I'd like to verify that I have no hardware issues...

Edited by Gunthor

That doesn’t sound like the overload alarm. That is same as max speed alarm. Could it be that the app has accidentally changed the speed settings. Check your settings first and make sure you’re on comfort mode also. Overload alarm is just a speech alarm “overload, please step off.” 

• Like 1

Use EUCWord to save a log then analize this log....there is eucworld online site log analyzer.

Also, lift the wheel from the ground avoiding pressing cut-off switch and with your EUCWorld started see what is the maximum speed available.

Edited by Meserias