DarknessBot iPhone connection?

I’ve done a fairly good search about this but nothing I found touches on this problem. When I use Darknessbot to check out my daily ride info I have to connect again and again. On the top page of the DB it shows “connect”, it doesn’t show “disconnected” so I’m confused as to whether I’m connected or not. DB also shows iPad connect. I don’t have an iPad configured to DB. Is this just a choice, should I just ignore it? 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:29 AM, John Montpetit said:

I’ve done a fairly good search about this but nothing I found touches on this problem. When I use Darknessbot to check out my daily ride info I have to connect again and again. On the top page of the DB it shows “connect”, it doesn’t show “disconnected” so I’m confused as to whether I’m connected or not. DB also shows iPad connect. I don’t have an iPad configured to DB. Is this just a choice, should I just ignore it? 

When you’re disconnected you will see a list of devices. 
DarknessBot can’t connect to iPad, you just see a list. 
When you’re connected you’ll see a dashboard with device metrics. 
With DB you can be connected only to one device (EUC). 
And your EUC can be connected only to one app.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 2:41 AM, John Montpetit said:

Thanks for that. Why is iPad listed if it’s not available? Why isn’t iPhone listed as iPhone? I see something like “PR BT BAA7”, this is the iPhone name isn’t it? Thanks.

it's just a BT name, you can choose any mane for your iPhone or iPad you want. You can even name your wheel something like "iPhone"
Some brands allow to change wheel BT name. That is the reason why we don't filter any names in our searching list. But your's last connected devices will be in the top of list.

• Like 1