Legalization Demonstration and Television Appearence

Sun, May 24 at 3pm - Tue, Sep 28  at 5:00 p.m. CEST The Kiel sailors https://facebook.com/events/s/abgasfrei-in-deutschland/233620061055502/?ti=wa

Demo and TV appearance in two cities in one day.

This WE.  on Sunday it hits twice through our super community.  Once organized in the ZDF television garden at 12 o'clock in Mainz and then in Kiel for the emission-free in my city demo by Sascha Tordai!

The intersection of motorized and muscle-powered locomotion are called micromobiles or officially small electric vehicles.

This means that in future there will be cleaner air, less environmental pollution and a feeling of connectedness despite sufficient space and distance for everyone.
 It is an introduction to more physical exercise, for all those who cannot cope with the traffic without motor support or who want relief and connection and want to link all means of transportation.  The taste of fresh air with motorized support without exhaust gases and the relief of life can therefore be tasted quite publicly at the demo in Kiel.  It takes a learning curve, a sense of responsibility and the will to acquire new motor skills in order to see the world with new eyes.

Back to more exercise, a better connection and a cleaner environment without exhaust gases and a reduction in energy consumption (by the way, I have this word patented!;)) In contrast to a motorcycle or car, 5-20 times!

Become lighter, more minimalist, cheaper, more agile and get very close to the feeling of flying

I cut off a disc and I am very proud of everyone who can do everything on foot, on skates or on a bike and whirl through life with energy and dance.

We are connected!

Your alex

Thanks to Kai Hauser, who has been pulling so many important strands in development for over a decade.

Also on
 Marcel Hutfilz
 Jens Haffke
 Florian Walberg
 Hannes Neupert
 Andreas Hammer
 No Limits to Ride Electric!
 Hardy Harzer
 KalliVanHullan
 Rouven people
 Ferenc Franke
 Ben and friend
 and many more from the Hall of Fame of micromobile speedsters here in Germany :)

All those who don't feel called here are complaining to me!  )))

IMG-20200427-WA0021.jpg