yourtoys7

MSP High Speed from eWheels

Posted (edited)

Looks like no one has one yet, first batch is coming in next 3-4 weeks according to Joson. I'll be putting down payment this week for it.

Wondering if this we be repackaged MSX 100v in new body or will there be other advantages? 

How will it compare to MSS?

Edited by yourtoys7

On 5/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, yourtoys7 said:

Looks like no one has one yet, first batch is coming in next 3-4 weeks according to Joson. I'll be putting down payment this week for it.

Wondering if this we be repackaged MSX 100v in new body or will there be other advantages? 

How will it compare to MSS?

I've read people say - it's just the 100V MSX in the new MSP body.  Isn't the latest 100V MSX motor listed as a 2200W?  At eWheels the speed version MSP motor is listed as 2000W.  Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I can't seem to find additional info.  It's also not for sale (or preorder) at Aliexpress.  

Just checked on eWheels.com, it is 2000w for msx 100v, It may just be old msx in msp body but only time will tell. I'll open my up and compare to pic. of msx 100v.

Posted (edited)

I do know that it will have the 2000w motor from the MSX. Gotway adjusted the firmware for it to be stable on the MSP. 

This was a email that I received from Jason about the MSP High Speed. 

The MSP High Speed has upgrades like the dual-headlight, speakers, upgraded controller. The MSP has a 200Wh larger battery, which should equate to about 15+ miles of additional range, all other factors, like speed, terrain being equal.

Edited by dnlrva

That’s good news, I’m really looking forward to my new wheel :))