LOOKING FOR FIRST ADVANCED EUC TEXAS BUYER

Hello, I am looking to buy a unicycle from someone that is advanced and has good range and power. I am looking to spend under $1000 please let me know what you guys have, and I will pay for shipping g 

6 hours ago, Paxton said:

Hello, I am looking to buy a unicycle from someone that is advanced and has good range and power. I am looking to spend under $1000 please let me know what you guys have, and I will pay for shipping g 

Be really careful buying a used EUC here.  You won't be able to know if the wheel is in good condition.  Ewheels is a great place to look.  

You want to save money buying used, but this isn't like buying other used goods.  

21 minutes ago, Paxton said:

Thanks for the advice man!!!

It's probably okay to buy from established posters here who have a reputation at stake, but yeah, this is not a great item to buy used, generally.  

I know you had a bad experience with a seller, but I personally bought like 10 wheels and they all came up in good condition. Just once the seller didn't properly disable the wheel before shipping, so it spinned in the box, but was just a fuse to replace (it's something to ask to the seller, to correctly disable the wheel prior shipping ). All other wheels went out good.

And for the sellers, my advice is to beware some scammers that want you to ship to an address that don't match their PayPal address. Always also use googlemap to check their addresses. Once the guy wanted to send to a rental complex..

just watch out buyers and sellers. But the vast majority of people are honest here

• Like 1

I have purchased 4 wheels from the forums. All have been upfront and honest people. Items were as described. 

I would take cues from the following. If someone is all weirded out about talking to you on the phone or sharing information, that’s usually a red flag. I always offer my phone number and extra information to buyers or the sellers. 

I also have a long list now of people who would vouch for my performance in sales agreements. 

• Like 2