I’m looking to get my first advanced unicycle

Hello, I am looking to get my first advanced unicycle, I would like for it to go pretty fast and have a good battery life, if anyone has any that they are wanting to sell, please let me know

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paxton said:

Hello, I am looking to get my first advanced unicycle, I would like for it to go pretty fast and have a good battery life, if anyone has any that they are wanting to sell, please let me know

Welcome to the Forum. For others to help, you should tell us what you stats are and what your experience level is at.

I started this thread earlier this year about purchasing my first wheel. Skim through it. There is some excellent information from the forum members.....

Edited by bigwave
  • Like 1

Sorry for the late response, I am 5’10 and I weigh about 170, I have a cheaper electric unicycle that goes about 20 mph and my friend has a high end one that goes about 40 that I can ride just find, I am looking to get one more like his

• Like 1

2 hours ago, someguy152 said:

what are ur experiences so far with evehicles? how fast have you gone? how far do you want to go?

I have an electric unicycle that is very cheap and can go about 20mph and about 3 miles, but I ride my friends and his can go 40mph and go about 50 miles, and I am looking to get one like his

I think Gotway is your path. Its a large, expensive and heavy path, but 40mph excludes ALL kingsongs for now. Youll need a road hoss. Idr if inmotion is hitting those actual speeds atm. 40 ACTUAL mph for an entire 50 miles, may be hard to get. What is your friend riding? Perhaps take his for a spin? Few wheels can safely do what you are asking. Fwiw, mine only do 25-27mph for 30 miles (realistically at speed) and I dont consider them cheap. Maybe not at the cusp of high performance, but not cheap or bs toys.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1