LOOKING TO BUY w/ shipping to Montreal

Hello all

I'm currently looking to buy new models to add to those in have. I'm looking especially for these, but don't hesitate to propose other models, as I know many of my friends here are really on the verge of buying their first EUC

LOOKING FOR : Gotway Tesla (v2 especially, but ok for v1), ks16x (v2 or 3) ks18L or Xl, msx84v 

Shipping would be needed as I live near montreal, Quebec. I've bought many wheels here on this forum lately, so don't worry my credentials are good.  I prefer using my ups account to create shipping labels, so you just have to drop to an ups store.

Contact me in private, send me a message

Thanks !

Edited by Eric plam

Ok that was second degree humour. Sorry I didn't get it.. I have nothing of a fraud.. 

Thanks for your modification. I might indeed be a little dumb!😄

Edited by Eric plam

No, Eric, its me...

i was being sarcastic....cuz its clear that u had good price(ESPECIALLY for folks in the States(they basically save on the exchange rate🤭)).

i am sorry u didnt know it was me and u misinterpreted...i hope nobody else did.

I've ordered mine and should arrive later today. I think it's a v1 but I'll check and let you know. 

Start with its serial number

• Like 1