GW app connection issues with Tesla v.2

I got my new GW Tesla v.2 charged up but I can't get GW app or DarknessBot to connect to my iPhone 11.  I can connect to GW-Speakers and play music with no problem, but I need to get to the setting so I can adjust the tilt back and ride settings.  Anyone had seen this issue and found a solution?  I even tried connecting to a Android phone with EUC world and wheellog aps. but get the same issue of not connecting. I did all the uninstall, restart phone, reload app., but still same issue.

5 hours ago, Kujo808 said:

I got my new GW Tesla v.2 charged up but I can't get GW app or DarknessBot to connect to my iPhone 11.  I can connect to GW-Speakers and play music with no problem, but I need to get to the setting so I can adjust the tilt back and ride settings.  Anyone had seen this issue and found a solution?  I even tried connecting to a Android phone with EUC world and wheellog aps. but get the same issue of not connecting. I did all the uninstall, restart phone, reload app., but still same issue.

I assume you try to pair your wheel just like othr Bluetooth devices. But your Tesla is using Bluetooth Low Energy standard which works differently. You should scan for your device within app, then select it from list of found devices and your app will connect to it. I don't know how it is done in other apps, but in EUC World you just start app then tap on Bluetooth icon on the top of the screen. After your wheel will show up on the scan list, just tap on your wheel and it will connect.

• Like 1

I'm in the DarknessBot amp and it does is "search" for nearby bluetooth signal and can see all my bluetooth products that are on near me, but no GW signal.  I turn off all my bluetooth near me and still see no GW single.