Anyone still riding an Xtreme

M640x

Is anyone still riding one of these?  Looking for one of these to tinker with so wondering what the owners think of them.   Range, mods you've done etc.  Oh yeah if anyone has one they'd like to part with maybe we can work a deal.

Edited by Senior Coffee

• 4 weeks later...

Got the Xtreme and took it for a range test.  I was very surprised to get 11.4 miles.  I went 14mph, weigh 215 with all gear on, tire at 45psi and flat ground.  Wheel rides very smooth and I was pretty comfortable on it after only 10 minutes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RockyTop said:

Solo Xtreme? I was thinking about getting one for my young grandson. Is it as simple in design as it looks? Does it look like it will take a beating? 

It should work well as a beginner wheel.  The larger diameter wheel made it stable enuf that I got comfortable on it pretty quickly.  I didn't crash the X but the plastics seem very durable and imo would be able to take some abuse. 

One thing I want to point out is the low battery tilt back.  It's pretty aggressive and I nearly lost control when it first occurred.  I range test all of my vehicles and run them down to complete low battery shut off.  I want to know exactly how far the vehicle is going to travel along with how it shuts off when the battery is depleted.  Does it just shut off, tilt back etc.

• Like 2