Hands Free Camera Backpack Gotway MSX 84v Insta360 One X

A quick test ride with my hands free camera backpack setup. Using Muvi Xpack backpack, along with the Insta360 One X. Riding on MSX 84V. Top Speed around 31-32 this ride. Backpack is not that expensive. Can be found for around $40-$60 online. You can also adjust to any position/angle.  Forgot to take off the rubber piece just below the screw that is visible and distorted.

4 hours ago, Maseo54 said:

A quick test ride with my hands free camera backpack setup. Using Muvi Xpack backpack, along with the Insta360 One X. Riding on MSX 84V. Top Speed around 31-32 this ride. Backpack is not that expensive. Can be found for around $40-$60 online.

I paid more then that for my back mount for the One X and the results were no where as good.

How are you getting the view from in front of you?  With the camera mounted on the back pack the view should be above and slightly back of you.  Is the camera on a selfie stick on the back pack?

BTW, your ride made me dizzy.  I had to sit down:)

Bruce

Edited by PennBruce

On 5/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, Maseo54 said:

A quick test ride with my hands free camera backpack setup. Using Muvi Xpack backpack, along with the Insta360 One X. Riding on MSX 84V. Top Speed around 31-32 this ride. Backpack is not that expensive. Can be found for around $40-$60 online. You can also adjust to any position/angle.  Forgot to take off the rubber piece just below the screw that is visible and distorted.

Just got one, what is your setup with the pipes?

9 feet???!!! Damn! How did you get that thing on? I had a hard time getting my 4 footer on.  I stopped using the insta360 selfie stick and now use a cheap 5 dollar selfie stick as it is more invisible. Below is what it looks like with the backpack. you can see the stick in the shadow.

muvixpack.jpg

On 5/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, GothamMike said:

I found one on Ebay, 60 bux plus shipping and tax. No longer manufactured and supplies dwindling.

Better get one soon!

On 5/15/2020 at 7:49 AM, GothamMike said:

Just got one, what is your setup with the pipes?

Heres my current setup. I started to use a cheap selfie stick that fits inside the longer bent tube. The cheap selfie stick works better and is more invisible than the insta360 stick i have.  Works perfect and is a cleaner look in vids and pics.

20200517-140640.jpg

19 hours ago, Maseo54 said:

Heres my current setup. I started to use a cheap selfie stick that fits inside the longer bent tube. The cheap selfie stick works better and is more invisible than the insta360 stick i have.  Works perfect and is a cleaner look in vids and pics.

20200517-140640.jpg

Which one is that?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nobody can help me and reply ? I use a 360 One R and search something for fix my cam during my ride but I’m not sure that the Muvi backpack work with my camera.

Inside the bag, there is enough space for take something or it’s just for hide fixation ?

I see 2 pockets, but the little seem very little and the second big one receipt the bar ...