upgrading from a KS18s: Looking for least faulty, longlasting tire, 1500ishWh, Serviceable Trolley

8 hours ago, mrelwood said:

This is the best clip that I’ve found to showcase the MSX/MSP trolley issue. Trolleying straight is not that much of an issue, turning is:

looks like being mindful is key when turning

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, Mike Sacristan said:

Moar trolley handle this time with a tall rider. 11 minutes in.

@Mike Sacristan

do you ever find urself losing concentration still when trolleying and it just goes haywire?

also do you have any vids of trolleying the nikola? what are your thoughts on that trolley

i thought i wanted the MSX or 16x more, but hearing about the water isues of the 16x, and watching more nikola and 18xl vids, im leaning towards one of those now.

3 hours ago, someguy152 said:

@Mike Sacristan

do you ever find urself losing concentration still when trolleying and it just goes haywire?

also do you have any vids of trolleying the nikola? what are your thoughts on that trolley

i thought i wanted the MSX or 16x more, but hearing about the water isues of the 16x, and watching more nikola and 18xl vids, im leaning towards one of those now.

Has maybe happened to me once when shopping... if I twist it the wrong way then it will do a nice little half circle at 5-10kmh lol.
The Nikola is fine to trolley as well... no problems there and it is nicely centered.

The Nik+ is a nice middle between the 16X and the MSX 100v.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if you already got your next wheel, but as a former KS18S owner, there is no contest.  Any 100V wheel will be a huge upgrade over that wheel.  and yes, 3" wide tires will be a marked improvement over that 2.5.  Besides, the gyro whine on the KS18S drove me insane.  That alone was reason to upgrade

• Like 1