Gotway MSuper Pro (eWheels 2500w configuration)

BoseHeadphones

On 4/27/2020 at 10:23 PM, BoseHeadphones said:

On 4/27/2020 at 10:23 PM, BoseHeadphones said:

I'm getting increasingly skeptical that sticky pedals are intentional--day 2 after a dozen or so folds neither pedal is sticking much. It went from 3-4 kicks down to usually folding up on the first try. I do think it could be a neat feature if it was designed to reliably work that way, but with the rear mudguard/stand installed I'd prefer they just folded up cleanly.

main-qimg-65688df1f760de9e58dafde89ca162

I work with agile/scrum and I love this. Stealing it to show my stakeholders. ✌️👍

Edited by rinzler

On 6/28/2020 at 9:36 AM, rinzler said:

I work with agile/scrum and I love this. Stealing it to show my stakeholders. ✌️👍

First time I saw that was my programming job out of college--we had a regression that one of our customers actually liked better, PM wound up rolling that into the release notes for the next build :)

Dedicated the last week to learning it seated and it finally just clicked. Feels eerie to me because I feel like I don't have much conscious control over the wheel, but after ~20 miles of practice over the week I felt comfortable cruising at ~20 mph. Spent those miles tweaking the padding on the seat, finally settled on this monstrosity:

IMG_1786.thumb.jpg.7d1a85ca1595e34a8cd163bd10c72ef3.jpg

I did my normal 23 mile trip to the nearby national park and back totally seated. Definitely wound up sore, but tolerable. Not something I expect to use like that much, but doing it for a couple miles to give my feet a break on longer rides has merits.

Wound up ditching the PC mudguard for a 3d printed one--the stand extends out so far I had to be careful not to kick it while trolleying, or clip it on doorways. The front bumper does well enough for resting it on flat surfaces. Though I'd love if someone with CAD skills took this approach to flatten the mudguard out and applied it to the MSX/MSP bumper:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4389678

Still awaiting my MonoCustomize, no updates since 5/8 :(. Besides that I'm starting to look at a tire replacement in my near future--I've been doing more offroad at a nearby MTB track and the tread is looking a bit thin at 900 miles, might only have a few hundred more left in it. @mrelwood makes the H-666 sound very enticing for mixed street/offroad use!

15 hours ago, BoseHeadphones said:

@mrelwood makes the H-666 sound very enticing for mixed street/offroad use!

Get ‘em while you still can, seems the model has been or is being discontinued.

After riding the last winter with the C-186, I must say though that while the H-666 is still my favorite for mixed riding, every rider with the slightest interest of off-roading should have the chance to test a true off-road tire for a while. It absolutely transforms the whole hobby! I’d be willing to sacrifice a lot of road capabilities for a tire that grips truly well, as long as it wouldn’t have to be forced back up after a turn like the C-186.

I’ll have to start looking for a new favorite for the upcoming V11!

• Like 2