Wheellog speed restriction

Hi

New 56 year old member and now got my first real EUC Kingsong 16s.

i had a very old beat up Fastwheel Eva Classic and to be quite honest surprised how it even managed to go. Anyway it served its purpose as I also beat it up even worse during my steep learning curve. 
My question is about the euc/wheellog app.

When I got the Kingsong 16s I set it up using Kingsong app which was version 1.09 It wasn’t speed restricted as it allowed me to set my speed settings to 

1=0

2=0

3=32

tiltback= 35

it reported ”set succeed”

I did practice for 4 days with my wheel looking like something I had built myself as it was covered in so much foam and gaffer tape. All now gone as I now have a neoprene cover on it.

i covered about 12 miles with my ankles and shins taking a bit of a beating.

Me pebble watch arrived so got my phone Samsung Galaxy s9 note, pebble and set about installing euc world/wheellog and side loading it onto my pebble. Got it all set up horn working on middle button, delighted.

Off I went. I suddenly kept getting decelerate warnings but knew I wasn’t going much if any faster than the 4 days previous.

I checked the wheellog app. My wheel was restricted to a 12.4mph speed limit. I tried to revert back to Kingsong app but phone constantly connected to Euc world as if it was defaulting to it and at the same time Kingsong app couldn’t find my wheel anyway.

I uninstalled EUC world. Opened a Kingsong app. Wheel recognised and speed settings had in fact reverted to whatever 12.4 mph are in kph think it was perhaps 18 and 20.

Reset speed settings again and got “set succeed“ have been out on wheel for more practice and did not get decelerate warnings at all.

I want Eucworld/wheellog app as I want the middle button horn on pebble as use cycle paths near me which will be busy again after virus passes but worried it will mess up my speed settings again.

Your thoughts/advice would be much appreciated 

Thanks in advance, hope I posted this in correct section

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Ronjon1163 said:

I want Eucworld/wheellog app as I want the middle button horn on pebble as use cycle paths near me which will be busy again after virus passes but worried it will mess up my speed settings again.

Your thoughts/advice would be much appreciated 

My first idea is that you inadverently activated "Enforce regulatory compliance" in EUC World. Probably you've just set this action with Pebble button when playing with watch button action settings and after pressing this button your wheel was set to 20 kph speed limit.

• Like 1