MSS vs MSP

Kuji makes his own, I haven't seen him using those MonoCustomize pads. But the idea is the same, to help stability and yank more power in acceleration and braking, as well as makes you able to jump even a 50lbs wheel up in the air.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

Kuji makes his own, I haven't seen him using those MonoCustomize pads. But the idea is the same, to help stability and yank more power in acceleration and braking, as well as makes you able to jump even a 50lbs wheel up in the air.

Unfortunately for me I would need the center part were my calf is to be as thin as possible. If I use them like in the video half my foot would hang off the pedal.

43 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

I love the concept though. I basically would need the front and back to stick out more and the center to be much thinner and I would buy them.

Buy a few sheets of neoprene with adhesive on the back on Amazon and you're golden. You will also save closer to a hundred dollars.

For example 1/2", 3/4" or 1" sheet for the blocks (on top of eachother if needed), and cover it all with 1/4" or 1/2" thick sheet.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Patton250 said:

I love the concept though. I basically would need the front and back to stick out more and the center to be much thinner and I would buy them.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/666662156765084?view=permalink&id=2887299031368041

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

DSCN7865.thumb.JPG.5e0f8303519b49f45364e02ac749a3d2.JPG

I went ghetto and used some packing foam laying around and double sided scotch. Just at near the top, as my legs bow from ankle to knee and don't touch the middle. Mine arent much, but they stay in place and are easy to remove as the roll.nz cover holds them down. I'd post a pic of them in place, but you cant see it under the black neoprene. So many ways to skin a cat for similar results! I think that a cover wouldnt help at all, should you want some fat pads for the extreme grip feel. I envy those great custom pads made with TONS of patience and neoprene sheeting... very pimptastic.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RayBanMonster said:

Guys NEWS JUST IN

GOTWAY:   yes we will release the high speed msuper pro in June 15, now msx has stopped produce,and you can order msuper pro

Absolutely amazing NEWS

2500W, or 2000W as seen on ewheels?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RayBanMonster said:

Guys NEWS JUST IN

GOTWAY:   yes we will release the high speed msuper pro in June 15, now msx has stopped produce,and you can order msuper pro

Absolutely amazing NEWS

We have two high speed MSP wheels on the market already.  eWheels' MSP with the MSX motor and firmware tweaked by Gotway (per eWheels) -- while not an official Gotway product it's direct from Gotway.  And EucService stock MSP somehow tweaked by ES independently of Gotway, which Gotway is aware of.  It's entirely possible Gotway will simply add one or the other to their official product poster.

Or maybe they'll hit us with a 126V bombshell. FMu2PYt.gif

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, xorbe said:

We have two high speed MSP wheels on the market already.  eWheels' MSP with the MSX motor and firmware tweaked by Gotway (per eWheels) -- while not an official Gotway product it's direct from Gotway.  And EucService stock MSP somehow tweaked by ES independently of Gotway, which Gotway is aware of.  It's entirely possible Gotway will simply add one or the other to their official product poster.

Or maybe they'll hit us with a 126V bombshell. FMu2PYt.gif

If they do then they've managed to keep it under wraps... & they've done well considering I believe they lost one of their main Engineers in an accident in Italy where on a bike during an accident helmet flew off unfortunately... must have upset the production team /company.

None the less... Im so excited I asked for two before seeing the specs or options l :-)

Edited by RayBanMonster

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 7:05 AM, xorbe said:

Did anyone in the USA actually order the EucService MSS yet to compare hardware under the shell?

other than polish guys here in EU there is any real test Marty_Backe style ?
or in-depth full review of this ?

Please post ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 2:18 AM, HippoPig said:

When mine arrives I’ll provide some more vague details :)

Did you ever receive your MSS? I was going to get the MSP from ewheels but I don't really want to compromise on torque. It seems like that's one of the main benefits of the MSP. The MSS sounds like the perfect mix of the MSP and the MSP high speed. I'm also confused on how to order the MSS. Like do you add all the extra stuff to your cart? It comes out to like $3,246.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:42 PM, RayBanMonster said:

I believe they lost one of their main Engineers in an accident in Italy where on a bike during an accident helmet flew off unfortunately... must have upset the production team /company.

How utterly sad. There are so few people around that can contribute to wheel development as it is, we definitely don't need any fewer. I wish I could jump to the timeline where Rockwheel never broke up and Ninebot didn't get burnt with the Z10. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:32 AM, EUChromatic said:

The MSS sounds like the perfect mix of the MSP and the MSP high speed. I'm also confused on how to order the MSS.

On eWheels the MSS is currently available. Order the 2500w and you are getting the MSP. Order the 2000W and you are getting the high speed MSS. Jason will be clarifying this on his website soon...

• Like 1

Is two MSS (2000w and 2500w) 

MSS one is euservice.com 2300W motor. And erides.co.uk @Afeez Kay can share some details. Because this is on ther web: You get 1month warranty from EUCservice and 11 months from GotWay factory for motor, mainboard and six months for battery. Somebody lie here they say is 2300W motor diferent not gotway. And in spec is Gotway give waranty for motor WTF? Who is liar? @Afeez Kay is in busines only he can clarify this. Something smell here.

Second one is Ewhells.com and Ecodrift.ru is 2000W motor and MSP control board and tuned Firmware (aknowledged by Gotway) Loks they are honest just MSP + 2000W gotway motor + (moded Firmware)

5 hours ago, Senjaya said:

I found pads for euc on aliexpress. 

It looks legit enough. So I want to share it to you guys and hoping someone will do a review on this pads

#Aliexpress US $90.00 | New Gotway leg pads soft cushion for Nikola MSX MSP Monster Kingsong KS16X KS18XL KS18L INMOTION V10F V10 protection pads
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dT5lOZu

Wrong thread for this.

Please delete and post in a relevant thread.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, RayBanMonster said:

Guys NEWS JUST IN

Absolutely amazing NEWS

Great news indeed. 6 days left. No news on keybe.com yet

If MSX stopped producing that means they go all in on 19" wheels now i Guess (a pity) except the Tesla v2 and the small wheels

I would love the 17" MSX with a high speed motor :-) but a 19" high speed msp will have to do if they don't skimp to much on torque. 65-70 km/h would be a great speed for a 95Kg rider

Edited by Boogieman