RECENDED

Cutiyo

Sorry guys., I thought I cleared the ad; however, I placed an order for the MSS and was told later after I placed the order they don't ship to the US., so I pulled the sale. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cutiyo said:

Sorry guys., I thought I cleared the ad; however, I placed an order for the MSS and was told later after I placed the order they don't ship to the US., so I pulled the sale. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

They don’t ship to the US 😱

even Erides.co.uk? I’m pretty sure Afeez quoted me for delivery to USA before I said I was U.K.

Edited by HippoPig
Additional info

I don't understand eWheels page.  They say they have a version with 2500W motor and then lower in the page they say they have a high speed version with 2000W motor.  Which is higher?

2 hours ago, DanCar said:

I don't understand eWheels page.  They say they have a version with 2500W motor and then lower in the page they say they have a high speed version with 2000W motor.  Which is higher?

To be specific, top speed isn't soley about rated power, it's also about the motor winding.  The 2500W version is wired for big torque not top speed.

• Like 1

Ahhhh, please don't force me to answer that. 😅

Ok., Gotway hands down is better "speed" wise, but for long distance rides., King Song 18L/XL and the 16X is.

@someguy152 .., Lol quite frankly, it's not as hard as you'd think. It all depends on who I'm riding with. If I'm out with a riding group, I go for the fastest wheel., MSX 100v. If I'm going on a long range ride., the KS 18l or the 18xl, depending on how long the ride is. If there's some off roading., the MSX 84v or the KS 16x., whichever happens to be fully charged at the time. If I'm going off roading in the mountains, definately the MS Pro. If I'm staying close to home/neighborhood., the MTen3. If I'm doing tricks., my KS 16s, Ninebot E+, or the 1S1. Scratching my head..., because of all the wheels, my Nik+ was not mentioned. Doh!

• Like 2

@someguy152@someguy152 .., Lol quite frankly, it's not as hard as you'd think. It all depends on who I'm riding with. If I'm out with a riding group, I go for the fastest wheel., MSX 100v. If I'm going on a long range ride., the KS 18l or the 18xl, depending on how long the ride is. If there's some off roading., the MSX 84v or the KS 16x., whichever happens to be fully charged at the time. If I'm going off roading in the mountains, definately the MS Pro. If I'm staying close to home/neighborhood., the MTen3. If I'm doing tricks., my KS 16s, Ninebot E+, or the 1S1. Scratching my head..., because of all the wheels, my Nik+ was not mentioned. Doh!

I started out with the 18l. Then I joined a group and we were going on extended group rides., like 110 miles. The 18l had range, but I could go further without charging on an 18xl, so I wound up getting the XL. My go to wheels would be the KS wheels because they have better range hands down. I've gone over 70 miles without having to charge my KS 18xl. Now that summer is upon us, it will get the love it deserves. Lol

• Like 1