Anyone with the MSX 84V 1859Wh here?

ricqvo

Hey, is there any owner of the Green & Fashion 1859Wh 84V MSX ? I guess it is going to be my next wheel for this summer and I really wanna know everything I can before I buy...
I would like to know mostly about Range and overall performance in time...
There are some people getting 40 miles range out of 1300Wh MSX, so what would be the range of this 1859Wh battery? I am a high cruising speed guy, I ride around 25-30mph all the time, so I guess Im really gonna drain the battery faster.. Also my riding weight is around 170lbs or 77Kg.

Thank you guys and stay safe!

Cheers meep lol

OP: the Green Fashion 1859wh 84v MSX is a nice conversion and works well but discussing range is such a tricky one its almost pointless. I have rinsed mine in 40 miles but I have a friend with a 1600wh who often hits 55 miles. Its so difficult to judge. I weigh around 90kg though and found I was hitting the 80% beep increasingly often which is why I went 100v in the end. Tbh I suggest you seriously consider going 100v as well...even on a fully charged battery you will see 80% beeps at around 32 mph on an 84v so thats not a lot of headroom above the '25~30mph' you claim you will be riding at. The 100v ups everything by 10mph.

Good luck with whatever version you get though, the MSX is an amazing wheel and I still love mine to bits.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Cheers meep lol

OP: the Green Fashion 1859wh 84v MSX is a nice conversion and works well but discussing range is such a tricky one its almost pointless. I have rinsed mine in 40 miles but I have a friend with a 1600wh who often hits 55 miles. Its so difficult to judge. I weigh around 90kg though and found I was hitting the 80% beep increasingly often which is why I went 100v in the end. Tbh I suggest you seriously consider going 100v as well...even on a fully charged battery you will see 80% beeps at around 32 mph on an 84v so thats not a lot of headroom above the '25~30mph' you claim you will be riding at. The 100v ups everything by 10mph.

Good luck with whatever version you get though, the MSX is an amazing wheel and I still love mine to bits.

Thank you for your comment! I am used to the 31mph limit on the 18XL, so it shouldn't be a problem for me... 40 miles is completely fine for me... The 100V is like 200usd more and I think that if I have more speed, I will ride faster and drain the battery faster as well..:/ The stronger torque is the same think.. Also Ive crashed once at max speed on 18XL and I ride really safe since that day, so even higher speed wheel eeh, I dont really know... 

2 hours ago, Meserias said:

ricqvo: do you sell KS18XL after that crash ?...
What EUC do you have now ?

Ive rode the 18xl for another cca 500km after the crash, it has handled pretty well! It survived with only few scratches and once I replaced the trolley handle. Ive sold it few months ago while I was in need for money. Now I am looking for a new one, hoping it will be slightly better wheel than 18xl was. It was a great wheel for sure, but that range and speed loss under like 50% battery, eeeh.

I received my first MSX 84v 1859WH in November 2019. My weight is 92 kg (203 lbs) and this winter (<10°C), I've gone well over 100Km (62 miles) without going below 20% battery.
I think I can reach 120km (74.5 miles).

My wife who weighs less than 53kg (116 lbs) should be able to reach 140km (87 miles) by cruising gently. If necessary, we can switch wheels during the trip.

The weight of the greenway extra pack is exactly 1.17kg (2.58 lbs) for 259 Wh.

At the beginning of the year, I lost my wheel in a frozen canal. It is still a painful memory. I took the wheel out of the water 3 days later, but everything was obviously destroyed (except the plastic).

I immediately bought the same wheel again, still at Intelligent Walking.
The new wheel now comes with an H666 tire (which is absolutely great) and the new black pedals of the MSP. The angle looks steeper, but I quickly got used to it.

Good luck for your choice :-)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, archieuc said:

The new wheel now comes with an H666 tire

WHAT?! Your new MSX came with the H-666 tire?! That is a magnificent tire! I never heard GW making the switch, maybe it’s an Intelligent Walking speciality?

Yep! according to the photos which are the same on the 2 stores, it is inevitably Greenway which mounts the new tire. Probably at the same time as the extra battery. And yes, it's a completely new wheel with that tire ! Much much better in my opinion (but the old one is great too).

• Like 2

yes because it has no gyroscopic effect at all (I thought before that 5102 had none). You can really bend over by taking turns. The wheel doesn't stay vertical like with the 5102.
This tire needs a little adaptation time of a few hours because you have to find the balance to stay straight.

Off-road, I don't see much difference, though.

16 hours ago, archieuc said:

I received my first MSX 84v 1859WH in November 2019. My weight is 92 kg (203 lbs) and this winter (<10°C), I've gone well over 100Km (62 miles) without going below 20% battery.
I think I can reach 120km (74.5 miles).

My wife who weighs less than 53kg (116 lbs) should be able to reach 140km (87 miles) by cruising gently. If necessary, we can switch wheels during the trip.

The weight of the greenway extra pack is exactly 1.17kg (2.58 lbs) for 259 Wh.

At the beginning of the year, I lost my wheel in a frozen canal. It is still a painful memory. I took the wheel out of the water 3 days later, but everything was obviously destroyed (except the plastic).

I immediately bought the same wheel again, still at Intelligent Walking.
The new wheel now comes with an H666 tire (which is absolutely great) and the new black pedals of the MSP. The angle looks steeper, but I quickly got used to it.

Good luck for your choice :-)

Oh this is what I wanted to hear, thank you! So I dont have to be afraid to drain the bettery under 40miles at all, I guess...

I am probably gonna buy from the Green & Fashion while they offered me a cushion for free with the wheel. Really looking forward to ride this wheel!

here's an example of a very slow ride: https://euc.world/tour/582239157780273
I end up with 71% battery after 51km (31.7 miles).
It should also be noted that I was riding (at this time) with a very high pressure (50 PSI).

Now, even with my 28 PSI tire, and driving at an average of 15-19 mph, I can only exceed 40 miles easily.

1 minute ago, archieuc said:

It should also be noted that I was riding (at this time) with a very high pressure (50 PSI).

Now, even with my 28 PSI tire, and driving at an average of 15-19 mph, I can only exceed 40 miles easily.

I am a fast rider, cruising around 30mph all the time, so I guess I am really gonna drain the battery much faster

2 minutes ago, archieuc said:

Also the EUC World app is really really great, feel bad now that Ive bought an iPhone lol

1 minute ago, ricqvo said:

I am a fast rider, cruising around 30mph all the time, so I guess I am really gonna drain the battery much faster

that's for sure. Consumption is increasing exponentially.
Be careful with my results, it will be very different for you.

1 minute ago, archieuc said:

that's for sure. Consumption is increasing exponentially.
Be careful with my results, it will be very different for you.

Ive seen 1600Wh tests reaching 30-35miles no problem... With that extra 15% battery, I hope I will be able to reach 40miles with average speeds of 25-30mph