Maximum speed problem IPS XIMA LHOTZ 340Kwh

Jurgen

So I just bought the lhotz 340 from Amazon and it is version 0810. It only connects with the new iamips app but I have no option for adjusting the speed limit. Do we know if it is 50km or 100km to unlock the speed? There is no information in the manual or anything. Any ideas?

It is 100k and just bought mine from electro-sport.de, it seems that wheel isn't able to track all Your km, so don't know how long it takes to get the full speed option visible. Germans offer different app for their customers, so I didn't need to suffer at all, got the 30 immediately :) Be patient, it gonna be a great wheel after You get full 30 km/h :wub:

There's an older version of Lhotz that does not have the 30km/h option and is always limited to 20km/h or so. Hopefully you got the newer version, but the newer apps not connecting could actually mean you have the old version.

14 minutes ago, Karger said:

You rehearsed this.

Russia forum Link:http://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=23390.396

We should all learn from the russian forum. No offence to anyone, but russian people are just smarter :) simply because historically in the absense of the latest technology the brain has to work more to attain the same results.  i used to be russian and unfortunately have now assimilated into an american culture :)  I dont regret it but it sure didnt help stimulate my brain, so i am no longer smart :( . But those guys - the euc  stuff they discuss is pretty sophisticated, they are at the forefront. Im gonna visit their forum more often.

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Cloud said:

We should all learn from the russian forum. No offence to anyone, but russian people are just smarter :) simply because historically in the absense of the latest technology the brain has to work more to attain the same results.  i used to be russian and unfortunately have now assimilated into an american culture :)  I dont regret it but it sure didnt help stimulate my brain, so i am no longer smart :( . But those guys - the euc  stuff they discuss is pretty sophisticated, they are at the forefront. Im gonna visit their forum more often.

Don't worry too much, once a Russian always a Russian;)

• 1 year later...

Archived