King Song S18 Discussion

Phong Vu

28 minutes ago, EUChristian said:

I ordered the black one, which is significantly more bad ass than the white version. The bad assness is even higher if we were the only who ordered it in black. 

They might end up being a collectors item. I might have to order a second one just to keep it in an unopened box

I still think they both look nice. I preordered the black one...but they both are awesome :D

I got a question about the shock: I've seen videos showing how to inflate the shock, about how to "change the suspension rebouncing" but I still don't get what the blue ring is used for..?

@Steven89 to check and see if you've used full range of suspension at any point (bottom out). It moves down as the shock compresses, and stays there. Common tuning aid.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

:popcorn:

Join the club! It has already become a VERY expensive summer...

I need the Sherman. I can’t imagine how I would choose between the two...they are both so perfect in their niche. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jack King Song said:

There is currently only black or white. If you find a friend or if your dealer is willing perhaps they can provide you a panel of a different color to do a blend of B&W. 
Panels are removeable and make it easy for custom color/wrap. 

I will probably have mine wrapped candy apple red or an emerald green

16 hours ago, fbhb said:

So, finally we get to see how an S18 looks in the Black Rubber option, as King Song gets closer to the finished product! 

I like!!!

107486754_2662403067315989_4611387314496

On the black model, there is a fairly large gap between the back and the handle as compared to the white model. Is that just a production error?

Why on earth did they go with the brass-colored suspension? :facepalm:

I know this is entirely subjective, but this looks tacky as hell to me...the silver, bare-metal look was so sleek, appropriate (brass-colored suspension on dirt bikes isn't a thing is it?) and would have looked mucho better IMO on both the black AND the white model. A further hint to the Ducati Monster?

DUCATI-MONSTER-1200-OCASION-MARTINMOTOS.

Silver (or black, or dark matte grey) would look so much better on this bike too...

Well, thus is life...

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Is anyone hopping UP curbs on the sherman?

... Yes 😂

In all seriousness though, curbs shouldn't bee too big of a deal on the Sherman. But I think jumps on the S18 are gonna be way fun =]
Exciting to see more production progress, thanks for the updates, @Jack King Song!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

That's what I said earlier. The answer is probably down to cultural differences.

Krylon don't care where you're from! I do prefer the silver as the gold seems out of place. But hell, a little paint, never stopped me. Just another small detail, especially easy if you were to maintain those wearing pivots or replace the shock at any time.

• Like 2

I don't know why we're talking about gold or brass suspension, I'm gonna call mine orange fury!! 🤣
OrangeFuryS18.jpg.258f456f6f836e1dce35199dd41616a6.jpg636354941147266163-2018-Ford-Mustang-Orange-Fury-09.JPG

I kinda like the color pop tho. The first opportunity I get, I'm probably gonna paint the battery housings red, too.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, fbhb said:

So, finally we get to see how an S18 looks in the Black Rubber option, as King Song gets closer to the finished product! 

I like!!!

107486754_2662403067315989_4611387314496

The black one is so cool~~with the gold frame. Awesome