Comfort or Classic when learning?

David Reeves

4 minutes ago, David Reeves said:

Hi, just got my first EUC a V10F, so question, Comfort or Classic mode when learning to ride?

People usually prefer Comfort as it feels more responsive. I'd recommend that. I don't think it makes much difference when learning. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

People usually prefer Comfort as it feels more responsive. I'd recommend that. I don't think it makes much difference when learning. 

I am not familiar with the names. Is classic the harder/stiffer  setting? 
The softer setting was easier for me when learning on flat ground. It gets wonky on hills. It seem to give you more time to correct. It has a delay and seems more forgiving at first. Once I could stay on the wheel for a reasonable distance I did better with the harder/stiffer pedal setting. Now I can’t stand soft pedals. The delay messes up MY timing when maneuvering. 

I stuck with comfort mode when I first got it. I tried the classic/stiff mode and my feet started hurting earlier. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Waulnut said:

I stuck with comfort mode when I first got it. I tried the classic/stiff mode and my feet started hurting earlier. 

I agree. Most people will do well with the softer mode unless it is too soft. The Kingsong 16s has a mode that is just too soft. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Best i can recommended for  V10F is 100 pedal sensitivity and comfort mode speed 40km/h 25/miles.

Is best for agility climbing braking slalom.

V10F speed setting determine aceleration power how steep is power increase must be always 40Km/h 25mil specialy for new riders to maximum agility. 

Classic mode is weaker is good for range and long inclines not generate to mutch heat.

Negative classic is linear aceleration(weaker) and not good braking.

All here is my personal experience/opinion.

Best learning is learning on best possible settings. @David Reeves  Alternatively 80 pedals comfort mode. 

V10F is sensitive to good calibration be precise for best results. I personaly calibrate often is big difference have and not have good calibration.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...