Ninebot One S2 vibrating when higher speed..

Markiisi

Hi,

I rode to a bumb the other day and had to jump off so that I didn´t fell.. My One S2 fell and started spinning high speed on the ground..

At first I did not notice anything breaking or so.. But after riding a while I noticed that when my speed rises there is a small vibrating feeling on the pedals which goes bigger when I go faster.. This starts at around 20km/h (max speed is around 25km/h). 

I am not what they call a "handy man" and I have been wondering if there is something that should or could be done to fix this? Does it sound like there is something that is broken or something that is loose or tight?

I´d appreciate any help with this one.. This is my first EUC and I have not touched or opened it ever..

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I also have s2 I crashed it today quite badly, but it seems fine... it is quite easy to disassemble since I tried this morning to check for damage, try to disassemble it and if you can see... maby some plastic of the shells got distorted. Also check the pedals by disassemble them 

Unlucky i think not many people have our device so we don't have so much support :(

Edited by Giggi