Something is coming

RoadRunner

It looks quite good in the picture above but I'm not so keen on having everything exposed. I suspect it will be tough to keep clean and I'd need reassurance about how waterproof it is. One of the big appeals of EUC's to me is their simplicity both in looks and functionality and this obviously doesn't look at all simple. I suppose it all comes down to what they are like to ride. At the moment, personally, I think I'd be happy with the pseudo suspension of a 3" tyre like on the V10 or the 16X. My current "dream wheel" is the next iteration of the 16X with better  waterproofing and just a little more speed for heavier riders like me.

@travsformation I'd of thought it would be easier to change the tyre on this as you'd just unbolt the wheel and disconnect the motor wire. That should be easier here than having to disconnect pedals, LEDs, casings etc. Obviously I might be wrong though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Garzal said:

Yeah it looks amazing. Had my V5F+ for years now. Finally looking to get a big boy wheel this year and both these wheels with suspension come out. It'll probably be between the two. It's going to be a tough decision. This one definitely screams serious.

Nice. Me too!
Shopping for new wheel for the past few weeks, but since all the big wheels are in back order now, so I wait.
And suddenly been catch up in the suspensions war.

Pretty sweet time for buying new wheel.

Edited by Phong Vu