Something is coming

RoadRunner

23 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

So I have a feeling I'll be pulled more towards the KS offering than the V11.

This totally Sucks! Tell you what Marty....you buy the KS and I’ll purchase the Inmotion and we can swap weekly using my company’s Lear jet. ;)

• Like 2

image.jpeg.46ce402ee6f54d69ed446b48d10001fd.jpeg

looks like a lot of suspension, neat, I hope they can fit batteries and not weight like motorbike. Exciting times anyhow.

Edited by null
  • Like 3

believable specs it seems. It doesnt fill my need for more range and speed, but man does that suspension setup look like it follows trusted past designs in moto cross. They kept weight down too. I dunno, this may fit that offroad niche pretty well. I guess it all depends on suspension specs and realworld ability to maintain the parts. I can't wait to see the battle between the 2 newest.. I do like that robotic looks tho...  I JUST suffered a runout on a gravel road up hill. Traction was the issue, due to a washboard effect. Well, Im not very good either. But physics is physics, and Im betting a working suspension would have kept the rubber on the road.. Have to work RIGHT tho, or itd be wretched. Will I be revalving and changing oils on my EUC at the same time as my supermoto? Thats what im talking about!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! I doubt those are oiled forks on the sides, but man does that look freaking sexy!! Batteries in front since who needs more brakes anyhow?! I bet with directional euc's, they can balance braking and accelerating more closely..

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

For some reason, THIS has me excited. Maybe it's because I recognize the suspension idea at least. Nitrogen mono shocks WORK. Of course its a matter of predampening and valving and the ammount of charge. Of course theres other spring rates and maintenance too. BUT, having to do this kind of thing to get it right, means i can GET IT RIGHT at all. Proper maintenance could be a bear, but some of us dont mind. Im worried how much this makes me drool already.  I think we need the BATTERY industry, do something amazing, before we see anything amazing in speed and range. It sucks, but theres just only so much weight and size we can tolerate. Nuclear reactor powered EUC ftw!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! I doubt those are oiled forks on the sides, but man does that look freaking sexy!! Batteries in front since who needs more brakes anyhow?! I bet with directional euc's, they can balance braking and accelerating more closely..

Power pad cheeks could be used for battery space too, they’re not doing a smarties shape anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave Wood said:

Strange it's a smaller battery than the Inmotion especially considering big batteries and max range was kinda kingsongs specialty,  same top speed too

Did you see something about the battery spec? There's lots of room for batteries in this picture.

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Did you see something about the battery spec? There's lots of room for batteries in this picture.

1110wh 84v according to the spec sheet, I hope for a XL version quickly.

• Like 3

If it could be dialed in, I bet those pockets and some suspension preload could be a fun jump combo. I can only imagine how beaten this thing would look in short order. I mean really, does it LOOK like it wants to play nice? Aluminum where it counts and none of that potted metal crap, would help.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

holly hell.. right when I thinking about the ugly 18s telling myself maybe this is the same style...
I don't mind small batter as long as it cheaper, but doubt that just looking at those bad-ass suspensions. :D 

Edited by Phong Vu
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Garzal said:

Understand this may be a prototype, but its pretty interesting to have that completely exposed wiring. 

It looks very close to the 3D model, so I suspect this is near production level

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

It looks very close to the 3D model, so I suspect this is near production level

Yeah it looks amazing. Had my V5F+ for years now. Finally looking to get a big boy wheel this year and both these wheels with suspension come out. It'll probably be between the two. It's going to be a tough decision. This one definitely screams serious.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phong Vu said:

look quite finish to me, every familiar style with those naked bikes.

bimota-tesi-3d-rc_1.png

Hot damn, is that a new Tesi?  Bimotas are so fucking sexy and nobody else is doign a front swingarm as far as I know.  Drooool...

• Like 2

This black part on top is Handle? Real range +- V10F. Steampunk design looks intersting. :w00t2:

We need video 18S vs V11 vs MSP 

• Like 1