Kingsong 16x Charging questions

lawyerben

Greetings,

I recently purchased a Kingsong 16x and highspeed charger. The charger has a light on it with the letters "XVE". I also own a kingsong 16S.

When I plug the charger into the 16x, it appears to switch on and connect to my bluetooth. It announces "blue tooth connected". Then at sometime in the middle of the night the kingsong begins beeping for several seconds--my guess is to let me know it is done charging. So my question is, is there a way to plug it in without it switching on--or otherwise making a bunch of noise?

A couple follow-up questions for those who are in the know:

Is there a way to adjust the speakers through the app? They seem particularly quiet when playing music.

Also, my Kingson 16s is able to have the speakers switched on without switching on the wheel itself, is this possible with the 16x?

Thanks,

Ben

18 minutes ago, lawyerben said:

When I plug the charger into the 16x, it appears to switch on and connect to my bluetooth. It announces "blue tooth connected". Then at sometime in the middle of the night the kingsong begins beeping for several seconds--my guess is to let me know it is done charging.

Yes, charging is done and a reminder that you should disconnect the charger. Correct behavior since Firmware 1.0.7 (safety feature) 

21 minutes ago, lawyerben said:

So my question is, is there a way to plug it in without it switching on--or otherwise making a bunch of noise?

No.    

You can use a smart power plug or timer. After some time you know the charging time at different battery levels and you can set the appropriate time. 

27 minutes ago, lawyerben said:

Is there a way to adjust the speakers through the app?

Yes, go to Settings - Voice prompts (I believe) 

35 minutes ago, lawyerben said:

Also, my Kingson 16s is able to have the speakers switched on without switching on the wheel itself, is this possible with the 16x?

No, just lay it on the ground, then at least the motor is deactivated.