King Song--Electric Unicycle Manufacturer

Hi  Everyone,

This is Tina from King Song Sports Equipment Co., Ltd.  I am in charge of oversea selling. 

King Song is new to the market, but all the models are with unique elegant design and full functions. 

Here is our website for your checking: www.szkingsong.com 

Welcome to contact with me (Email: tina@szkingsong.com ; Skype: tina.kingsong)

post-82-0-90804400-1428049928_thumb.jpg

They have a great idea to make a removable battery

https://youtu.be/wRpDKd2TbpY

a6a1f2071088.jpg
c44be8832891.jpg

Oh, this looks very handy to me!

Usually it is up the the topic starter to introduce there product....but as already written they can that not do.......they can produce more or less a lot and for very good prices, but most the time the quality is not good enough or even not good

What's wrong with all these companies? The nicer wheels don't have the desired features and no name wheels have nicer features. There is something wrong with this picture. All of this wants me start a wheel company.

At the other side it is to say: It is not so easy how it looks!

Swapayble battery....fine. What happen if the wheel fall?

Did ever your cell phone fall to the flor? If so, usually you have cover and battery seperated from the other part at this point.

How more a wheel is able to offer how more can fail!

I am happy so far with the GotWay and I think they do a good job (and a very good chinese one).

You can also use protective rubber strips? replacement batteries, in my opinion are very convenient, it does not do very much heavy wheel, and at long distances or long ride can be just a second battery to carry around, such as a backpack, plus their motor like in gw, 500w, there are speakers for music by bt, as well as an application for your phone that allows you to change modes ... I do not advertise, I'm not Chinese, I live in Russia, but I liked all of their functions ... as well as the battery capacity
perhaps many people do not really like this design, but a lot of options at the wheel

4170eab4fc14.jpg

Archived