King Song Official Accounts:

Electric Dreams

Hello Mr. Jack, welcome.

In managing the connection between King Song company and your followers, do you think you could mention to the King Song technical group they need to get the King Song phone app back in the Google Play Store? It's kind of a big thing that while King Song product quality is excellent (thank you for the YouTube factory tours!), the app was really, really bad, perhaps so bad it was thrown out of the Play Store.

My first King Song wheel is due to arrive Friday (04/03/2020) and there's no King Song app to unlock it so I can actually use it.

Respectfully,
Hedge

Edited by WI_Hedgehog

2 minutes ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

My first King Song wheel is due to arrive Friday (04/03/2020) and there's no King Song app to unlock it so I can actually use it.

EUC World (Android) and DarknessBot (iOS) can be used to unlock and control KingSong wheels, as long as the wheel is purchased from official distribution channels (ie. not from AliExpress, BangGood and what have we).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Hello Mr. Jack, welcome.

In managing the connection between King Song company and your followers, do you think you could mention to the King Song technical group they need to get the King Song phone app back in the Google Play Store? It's kind of a big thing that while King Song product quality is excellent (thank you for the YouTube factory tours!), the app was really, really bad, perhaps so bad it was thrown out of the Play Store.

Respectfully,
Hedge

Thank you for messaging us, I'm sorry this has been a part of your experience. We are in the final stages of our app. It's expected to be released late April and early May

• Like 3

Hello Mr Jack, thank you very much for your sponsored support of EUC World, at least it says on the website. That is an excellent app and the fact that you have supported the author to allow firmware upgrades and all advanced settings without need for KS login is to be highly commended. Of course I would not stand in the way of a great KingSong app with social sharing! But for those of us who want to ride, EUC World is truly excellent, and I see few manufacturers supporting in the methods of firmware update and internals. Your support of a 3rd party app has earned much brand loyalty on my part.

• Like 1

Hello again Mr. @Jack King Song,

I had the opportunity to try the EUC World app for Android which @mrelwood and @bbulkow refer to, it is excellent. I did not see King Song mentioned as a supporter, though understand King Song did release the code so this application was possible. Perhaps King Song would consider releasing the codes for the EUCs from other markets for use in the EUC World app also and contracting with Mr. Łastowski to use his software as the official King Song app. Mr. Łastowski's app would fit perfectly with the high quality of King Song's EUCs.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hedge

17 hours ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Hello again Mr. @Jack King Song,

I had the opportunity to try the EUC World app for Android which @mrelwood and @bbulkow refer to, it is excellent. I did not see King Song mentioned as a supporter, though understand King Song did release the code so this application was possible. Perhaps King Song would consider releasing the codes for the EUCs from other markets for use in the EUC World app also and contracting with Mr. Łastowski to use his software as the official King Song app. Mr. Łastowski's app would fit perfectly with the high quality of King Song's EUCs.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hedge

The app is being worked on, we hope all riders will enjoy it, should be out at the end of this month.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:02 AM, phatmike said:

@Jack King Song Hi Jack, any news about the new 18s with suspensions?

Please follow those accounts, all information will be released through those outlets :)

7 minutes ago, Jack King Song said:

Please follow those accounts, all information will be released through those outlets :)

At what time and manner? Will there be an unveiling live event or just a link to a product page? When should I free my schedule?

• Like 2

Hi @Jack King Song,

Both as a rider if KS wheels and as a moderator I am very pleased that KS is back and represented here at the forum. 

I know you have other channels, but I do think this forum is a source for many riders both for info and help and reviews. So having a brand rep here helps both riders and the brand to connect with its customers. 

Looking forward to what KS have installed for us tomorrow. 

Could you be so kind to make a post here in the forum to? That way it becomes easier for you to see questions and monitor customer reactions too. 

Thank you for joining our community. :thumbup:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jack King Song said:

Every place will be updated. Instagram, multiple facebook pages and groups, reddit, and of course this forum :D

This is great. There are other brands that have not yet understood the value to connect with its customers. 

I do hope you share more details than Inmotion did. Like promotion/ showcase videos. 

This is better way to show the value of new things if there are new functions. One thing is to write climb angel. But to show what is means that is where the wow factor come into play. 

Or let's say suspension. :ph34r::rolleyes: