Kingsong 18xl speakers too quiet

Mufnman

Does anyone have an idea how to increase the sound to my speakers? I feel like when I bought the wheel it was louder than it is now. I could be wrong.

No doubt my puddle crash a couple months ago prob didn't help. I wonder if getting the speakers wet did them damage..  I took apart and all seems fine.

I called E-Wheels and they told me uninstalling and reinstalling app might help but no good. I want to be able to hear music when cruising 25-30 mph.

I don't want to be annoying on the road so please don't tell me to be courteous to others. I already am.

Edited by Mufnman
Spelling error

On my 18XL the volume is controlled by my phone(iPhone). I wasn't to thrilled with the sound out of the speakers so I bought a Bose Sound Link. Using DarknessBot, it has Siri shortcuts  accessible using the Bose which is nice not having to handle your phone while riding.

Edited by bigwave
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mufnman said:

Does anyone have an idea how to increase the sound to my speakers? I feel like when I bought the wheel it was louder than it is now. I could be wrong.

Audio playback volume is determined by the bluetooth output volume set by your phone. Volume levels can vary from app to app (Spotify, music player, etc.), format to format (mp3, flac, alac, aac) and file to file. As well as they helmet you're wearing, wind noise, traffic noise and the speed you're going ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just figured out my issue with volume not working at it's full potential. I opened EUC World app.  Opened gauge settings. Chose one of the tap actions and chose speaker volume up. Tapped it up up and up. So much better. I agree with others. Plenty loud enough. Cheers!