KingSong 16s - "Bluetooth Fault"

alapon77

Hello,

I have a KS16s with an odd voice alarm, which I've noticed after the last firmware update and calibration.

Whenever I hit a bump at a certain speed (like a lip between connecting sidewalk slabs), I get a repeating voice alarm which sounds to me like "Bluetooth Fault".  It may be saying something completely different, but that's what it sounds like to me.  The alarm repeats about every 6-7 seconds until I come to a stop and turn off the wheel. 

The alarm doesn't effect the riding or speed of the wheel. There are no funny mechanical noises and I don't think anything happens to the lights. There is no feedback through the app either. 

I couldn't find anything in the Google-verse about this alarm, nor on KingSong's user manual or web site.  Anybody have a similar experience?

• 3 weeks later...

Never heard that one before!

If ur phone gets to far away then u get the bluetooth disconnected notice, but urs is different.Does ur bluetooth on ur phone work well with other devices?If so then it must

be the update! U might need to do it again.What firmware did u update to?