Hover Shoes

Furry 57

I don't know where else to turn at this point, there is no forums that I can find for Hover Shoes. I bought a pair of In motion Hover Shoes X1 from BC Auctions 2 weeks ago. The add states they power on but untested. Well they came late on Friday and it turns out only one will turn on the other will not take a charge and wont turn on. We are in the days of COVID-19 so a lot of people not at work so can't get help. Inmotion support said they will try to have a technician try to get back to me. I know there is no warranty to use so I would like to fix my self if I can. On the in motion Hover Shoe site it shows a simple picture break down of the shoes and it seems to be using 7, 18650 or 21700, 3.7 LiPo batterys. Has any one tried to open a set of these hover shoes. Can anyone help me please. If I had to guess I think if I remove rubber pads where you put your feet on to reveal screws that hold top to bottom half's. Will I screw any thing up if I do this? Thanks in advance.