Gotway Wireless Display (+video)

I just took delivery of a misfit vapor Android smartwatch. The original vapor is on sale now for $69 or $50 for just the watch itself. I plan to 3d print some kind of mount for my flexmeters and use EUC world on it. I'll need to make it easily detachable for charging. Speaking of charging...

Note that the watch only option for $50 does not include a charger so I had to order one separately. Would probably have been better to just order the full product hah.

Hope WearOS works with EUC World, it says it will. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BarrettJ said:

I got one from eWheels and it came a while ago.  I'm not a huge fan of it - the screen isn't really that bright so I can't see it very well.

If you don't like it, maybe sell it to me?

10 hours ago, raidzero said:

I just took delivery of a misfit vapor Android smartwatch. The original vapor is on sale now for $69 or $50 for just the watch itself. I plan to 3d print some kind of mount for my flexmeters and use EUC world on it. I'll need to make it easily detachable for charging. Speaking of charging...

Note that the watch only option for $50 does not include a charger so I had to order one separately. Would probably have been better to just order the full product hah.

Hope WearOS works with EUC World, it says it will. 

I tried it on the TikWatch Pro, i didn't like it, i sold the watch in like 3 days :( 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:06 AM, Lefteris said:

If you don't like it, maybe sell it to me?

I've only taken it out a handful of times.  Let met give it another week and if I haven't come around I'll let you know.

• Like 1