How old are you?

Gasmantle

How old are you?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. A number of postings lately have been asking how old is 'too old to ride' etc and the replies seem to suggest that the average age of active riders on this forum is higher than would be expected. So I thought a poll of ages may help - how old are you?

• Under 20
    • 20-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • Over 70.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:21 AM, MeepLaw said:

It'd be interesting to see if the riding style changes based on age. Like if the older riders tend to go slower, but for longer rides, or if it doesn't really matter. IDK if there's a scientific way to test that but now I'm curious

Well it depends on the riders background,,, I'm 54, started riding 5 weeks ago, already doing off road(fullprotective gear) I'm a former breakdancer from the 80's, Skydiver in the 90's , so for me it was like a second nature, i feel like im 25 on my wheel

There's an old age poll from 2015 here:  

There's a huge amount of users that have joined the forums since (well, it's been close to 5 years, so not a big surprise), but I kind of get the feeling that the "old geezers" are still in the lead in the age groups  :P   It has been theorized before that this could mostly be due to more disposable income after a few decades of career and (post-) mid-life crisis  ;) 

• Like 1