Recommended for seasoned riders, new riders only if padded up

miles will continue to add until sold

comes with bodyguard and additional charger

Asking £850 ono

+447834570886 

Edited by Siggy
  • Like 1

Hi Siggy

I'm new here and haven't posted so I don't believe I can PM you yet. Please email me at jameschancellor (not dots or spaces) which is a gmail com address. I'm based in Brighton so a local pick up might be possible. I have a whole barrage of questions for you.

Thanks

James

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Mikkel Petersen said:

Hey Siggy, 

can I ask what you ended selling this for? I'm trying to determine the secondhand price for the KS18L :) 

i usually go by 2/3 current retail if in perfect condition and lowish km.. and goes down from there depending on the condition

• Like 2

Just now, Rywokast said:

i usually go by 2/3 current retail if in perfect condition and lowish km.. and goes down from there depending on the condition

Rywokast would you be so kind as giving me an unbiased opinion? 

On our EUC facebook page here in Denmark, a guy is selling a Kingsong KS18L. 
He is second owner, driven himself 100km. Ha has receipt, new price is 1,796euro, bought summer last year. It has total mileage 796km. 
He has two chargers. 

He will sell it to me for 940euro. He replaced trolley, and bought second charger so it can fast charge. 
Is this a good price? 

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/pu4QeRa 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mikkel Petersen said:

Rywokast would you be so kind as giving me an unbiased opinion? 

On our EUC facebook page here in Denmark, a guy is selling a Kingsong KS18L. 
He is second owner, driven himself 100km. Ha has receipt, new price is 1,796euro, bought summer last year. It has total mileage 796km. 
He has two chargers. 

He will sell it to me for 940euro. He replaced trolley, and bought second charger so it can fast charge. 
Is this a good price? 

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/pu4QeRa 

did you ever find out why he is actually selling it if he went through the trouble of buying a second trolley and charger and is willing to take a massive hit on the price he paid, even though he only drove it 100 km?? thats like two charges lol.. seems a little bit fishy if you ask me, unless he just really hates the ride style.. are you able to get a video from him of trolleying it as well as riding it? would i buy it for that price, absolutely not a chance in a million years, 940 euro is 1450 CAD... i can get a brand new 18XL (1600 wh) with large pedals for 2500 CAD, 940 euro is barely cheaper than a new 18L, and the original price quoted is what i would pay for a brand new 18XL with large pedals and warranty... but relatively.. i know you guys are gouged big time on EUCs for whatever reason you pay way more, if that is absolutely the cheapest price that you could get one new within europe for then relatively speaking the price is good yea, but unless you know him make sure to get a short video of it in operation, i always take videos before i sell an EUC just for myself to cover my back, and if requested i will always show it working to the buyer

9 hours ago, Rywokast said:

did you ever find out why he is actually selling it if he went through the trouble of buying a second trolley and charger and is willing to take a massive hit on the price he paid, even though he only drove it 100 km?? thats like two charges lol.. seems a little bit fishy if you ask me, unless he just really hates the ride style.. are you able to get a video from him of trolleying it as well as riding it? would i buy it for that price, absolutely not a chance in a million years, 940 euro is 1450 CAD... i can get a brand new 18XL (1600 wh) with large pedals for 2500 CAD, 940 euro is barely cheaper than a new 18L, and the original price quoted is what i would pay for a brand new 18XL with large pedals and warranty... but relatively.. i know you guys are gouged big time on EUCs for whatever reason you pay way more, if that is absolutely the cheapest price that you could get one new within europe for then relatively speaking the price is good yea, but unless you know him make sure to get a short video of it in operation, i always take videos before i sell an EUC just for myself to cover my back, and if requested i will always show it working to the buyer

I ended up purchasing it for 884euro. Absolute cheapest price for new 18L is 1600 euro. XL is 2200 euro. (I can buy from USA, but anything coming outside EU gets added 25% to the price. That's why they are so expensive)

He is a very active member of our community here in Denmark. And posts regularly for the 11 months he has been there. I trust he values his own reputation. He has 4 wheels, and says he prefers the the ride style og MSX, and can't get used to switching between them. He said you get a "Drunk" feeling if you switch regularly between wheels, so he'd rather stick to MSX entirely. 

To Clarify. He did not buy it new. He is second owner. 
Reciept says 1795euro. He bought it used with 696km usage for 870 euro. (So the first owner took a big hit. He told me this is where it got the scratches, because first owner was beginner who lost interest.)
He replaced the trolley handle (For cosmetic reasons), and purchased a second charger, and increased milage to 796km. (Put himself 100km on it). He has 3500km on his MSX so he is experienced I would say. 

He mailed it yesterday, and I'll receive it today. I'm excited :) 

Edited by Mikkel Petersen
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mikkel Petersen said:

I ended up purchasing it for 884euro. Absolute cheapest price for new 18L is 1600 euro. XL is 2200 euro. (I can buy from USA, but anything coming outside EU gets added 25% to the price. That's why they are so expensive)

He is a very active member of our community here in Denmark. And posts regularly for the 11 months he has been there. I trust he values his own reputation. He has 4 wheels, and says he prefers the the ride style og MSX, and can't get used to switching between them. He said you get a "Drunk" feeling if you switch regularly between wheels, so he'd rather stick to MSX entirely. 

To Clarify. He did not buy it new. He is second owner. 
Reciept says 1795euro. He bought it used with 696km usage for 870 euro. (So the first owner took a big hit. He told me this is where it got the scratches, because first owner was beginner who lost interest.)
He replaced the trolley handle (For cosmetic reasons), and purchased a second charger, and increased milage to 796km. (Put himself 100km on it). He has 3500km on his MSX so he is experienced I would say. 

He mailed it yesterday, and I'll receive it today. I'm excited :) 

oh nice.. well definitely considering the prices there i would say you got a really good deal then :) im sure youll be happy with it.. especially if youre coming from an IPS, though it will take some time to get used to :P good to hear that hes reputable thats always good,, he is very right though unless you ride a variety of wheels A LOT then it will feel really weird switching haha. congrats on the new wheel!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...