My learning curve...

btl

7 hours ago, Ambrose said:

Just wanted to say that I just got my first starter wheel (V8) and your videos help inspire me and make it seem achievable to learn. First day on it was very jarring and takes some getting used to. 

In the first video you posted, did it all take place in one session? Seems like very quick progress

Stick with it @Ambrose :D there looks to be a LOT of variability in how quickly people pick up the EUC. Did you watch many video's of how to ride before you embarked on the maiden voyage on your EUC? I was rolling quickly, but I had been rather obsessed with watching video's and imagining myself learning how to ride for a few weeks before I go the wheel.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:53 PM, Ambrose said:

Just wanted to say that I just got my first starter wheel (V8) and your videos help inspire me and make it seem achievable to learn. First day on it was very jarring and takes some getting used to. 

In the first video you posted, did it all take place in one session? Seems like very quick progress

Thanks, that was my intention while posting these videos. And no, it wasn't all on one day, It has been 3 or 4 days, and i just took some clips and glued them together.

Keep at it and have fun,

Stefan

• 6 months later...