WTS: Nikola+ 1800WH (West Side Los Angeles/US)

davinche

Looking to sell my Nikola+ 1800WH 21700. I've been riding it for a while and it has been a joy to ride. Initially I didn't think I would want to do any off-roading and mainly wanted a device to commute to work on. Now that I've been riding the EUC every day and have gained some confidence in my ability to ride, I'm thinking about switching to an MSX to do both on and offroading.

What do you guys think is a good price to sell this at? I'm thinking ~$1800. I purchased the Nik+ from ewheels.

• Like 2

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to WTS: Nikola+ 1800WH (West Side Los Angeles/US)

Can you give us more information?  What's the condition of the unit? Mileage?  And when was it purchased from ewheels since the warranty should carry over.  Are you willing to ship or local pickup? Any pics?

Hi,

Yes of course. The condition is excellent (imo). There is a small scratch on the left panel back side of the wheel, and some scratches under the pedal but that is it. I purchased it around Christmas time last year, so only a month (almost two) old. I'm willing to ship it, but I'll do $100 lower ($1700) if someone can just come by my place and pick it up (saves me on shipping).

Below is an imgur upload of the wheel + mileage according to darknessbot. You can see the the small scratch on the right side of the image (rear of the wheel) and under the pedals.

https://imgur.com/a/XvKWbkY

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

-Vincent

• Like 1

8 hours ago, davinche said:

Haha. Perhaps I'm just getting wheel envy from watching all the videos of people with MSXs

I was in the same boat, and almost went with a MSX, but I don't think the lack of trail riding content for the Nikola means it's not good on trails. We just need to get some more content out there!

• Like 3

It is still available as of right now! Feel free to PM me to we can get the discussion started - but currently I'm also waiting on the last range test from  Marty to see if I want to make the switch to the MSP :P