Choosing the right wheel

Hi guys

I live in town currently (university) but home is in the countryside, I'm looking for something that can get me across town daily but won't struggle with some grass and a hill every now and again, I need something with speed to get me across a fair distance but every journey will have a charger at the end of it, main problem is that it will be picked up a lot, so the lighter the better.

I know I'm expecting a bit much

I'm currently looking at the Gotway MCM5 and the Gotway mten 3, I was thinking about the inmotion v8f but I thought it might be a bit cumbersome.

Am I in the wrong area, is there an unsung hero, is there something coming out that I should just wait for?

Greatfull for any help

Thanks

Hi and welcome!

To better assess which wheel is best for you, the distance of your daily commute and your approx. weight would be helpful.Also, what you plan on doing with the wheel (that small commute only or maybe also some recreational riding), what you mean by "some grass", whether you have any previous experience with EUCs and, of course, what your budget is ;)