Tesla v2 problem (hall sensor? Shortcut))

I am really depressed today.

Months ago I was so happy. Got my Tesla v2 and loved EUC.
But just before hitting 250km total the wheel stopped working.
Controlleboard failure. No black MOS.FETs but a smaller burned componet. Gotway say some MOS.FETs are probably also burned and I should ask my seller fro å new controllerboard.
Finnally it came and today I tested the new board. BUT NOPE.......    expecting a working balancing wheel, what I got was beep beep- beep beep- beep beep.   HALL SENSOR FAILURE ALARM.

I checked all wires again. Especially the ones from the motor (hall sensor wires). Nothing seemed wrong. Tested again, and boom. Sparkle and smoke. Unplugged the batterypacks ASAP and checked the board. Now the MOS.FETs was burned for sure.

Any ideas? 

I am so BUMMED!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry to hear that :(There could be a problem with your motor. EUCs are relatively simple devices, electrically. At the end of the day, the only 3 key components necessary to turn a pile of plastic and metal into an EUC are 

- Batteries

- Control board

- Motor

It's possible that a short somewhere in your motor is blowing out control boards. Motors can be a pain to put back together once they're opened but if you're up for it, you could open your motor and see if anything looks weird, especially around the hall sensor area. But yeah, I would look into getting a new control board and motor, since just a new control board alone may just lead you back to where you are now.

• Like 1

Hehehe.

This was after a few on off tests where the hall sensor alarm sounded. Then starting the camera too document this a new failure appeared!!!

Imagine my chock.

Two seconds later I unplugged the battery very quickly.

A short (motor power wires?) may have damaged the hall sensors and your old board, and then your new board when you tried that. I'm afraid a new motor and board are the minimum necessary to fix your wheel. Hopefully your battery packs are ok!

What a crazy bad luck for such a new wheel:cry2: What is your seller? Do you have warranty? Can you do a return/replacement?

I'd disassemble and carefully look everywhere (motor, board, battery connectors) for any damage. So at least maybe you get a hint what happened.