Looking to buy EUC in Greece or Cyprus

Rotem Yakir

Hey @Evelthon Michaelides

There is no need for double posts in two hours. I was just busy and couldn't make it here for a reply. 

There is a store that sells wheels in Greece and will inform they guy to visit the forums, and also there other known/valid vendors across Europe. 

But first, what model of an euc interests you? 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi all, sorry to resurrect this thread but it seems all the right people are involved to hopefully answer my question.

I live in Limassol, Cyprus and am looking for a way to get my hands on the Kingsong S18 (or even the S20 if I have to wait!), But any company in Europe refuses to send to me due to the batteries.

I could easily travel to Greece, so I guess if I must I will ask for delivery to a friend in Athens then bring it over. Would airlines even allow me to do this? Can I bring it in hand luggage?

alternatively if anyone has other ideas 6o help me out please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

theCheek

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theCheek said:

Would airlines even allow me to do this?

No.

Can I bring it in hand luggage?

Definitely no.

Apparently, airlines refuse to transport any battery powered vehicle, even without the batteries. No EUCs, wheelchairs, whatever. Too much effort to check and argue with people, so they just said "screw it, no".

You will have to find a shipper that ships to Cyprus (I don't understand why that's so hard, shipping batteries does happen, so why not here?), or take a boat and the wheel with you.

I hope someone knows a way for you to get around this.

• Like 2

But any company in Europe refuses to send to me due to the batteries

That is not true, only the UK companies have problems cause of customs. There are many websites in EU that can sell products properly, but they may not have enough S18 🤣

There is a kind of shortage with EUC wheels 😲

About airlines, it's impossible as my friend @meepmeepmayer said. Only via boat, maybe load it up with a shipping company from Athens to Cyprus.

17 hours ago, theCheek said:

Thank you @Lefterisand @meepmeepmayer for your responses!

I think I'm going to wait for the S20 to become available (yes I know, "men plan while gods laugh"!), get one sent to a friend in Greece, then arrange a logistics company to send to me here. I'll keep you posted if I have any success!

I think MyeWheel.com can send wheels down there with ACS from Greece, check it out.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Found this thread and thought I would ask rather than open a new one. I am going on holiday to Almyrida and want to know if there are any shops close by that would offer hire or EUC's. I know its a long shot but thought I would ask. Would be awesome to make some ride videos in a different country. 

Cheers

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
30 minutes ago, ruddy17 said:

Hi all. If anybody stumbles upon this thread, I successfully purchased an S22 from myewheel to Limassol. Shipping was extra 150eur, but it was delivered to my doorstep in jsut 3 days after order!

Hey hi, that was ultra fast, 3 days? wow

I only get these kind of speeds when we buy wheels and stuff from myewheel.com since the company is located in Bulgaria.

They also support local pickup ;)