Jump to content
DjPanJan

Discontinued production Gotway Msuper X (MSX 84V/100V)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Crashtest  MSuper PRO, 100v, 1800wh ´(These pads interested me) = 21:12

1. Holy shit, that crash! Epic! :)

2. How the hell didn't he fall? :w00t2:

3. Stairs? Backwards??? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those side pads cushions deserve their own thread. Is there any more info on them? They look wonderfully comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Is there any more info on them?

This link takes you to Instagram, but you need to have an account to explore any further (I don't have an account myself):  https://www.instagram.com/mono_customize/

There is a thread already started as quoted below!

MonoCustomize side pads?

Edited by fbhb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Those side pads cushions deserve their own thread. Is there any more info on them? They look wonderfully comfortable.

They've been around for awhile, made by a Russian(s). They sell for ~$150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I've been talking to Jason. He doesn't think that the MSX production has ended.

:thumbup::clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MSX is still popular and will continue to be production. Only a few improvements will be made MSX V3

Edited by Chronic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Chronic said:

MSX is still popular and will continue to be production. Only a few improvements will be made MSX V3

I’d love to hear more! Was 100V a ”V2”? What improvements would those be? What’s your source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Was 100V a ”V2”?

I should think the MSUPER PRO was V2:whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

He mentioned MSX V3. MSP is not technically an MSX. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if riders, and even distributors and the manufacturer gets confused with the names.

The MSUPER PRO was the intended upgrade to the MSX, I confirmed that late last year when I spoke with one of the Gotway officials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I’d love to hear more! Was 100V a ”V2”? What improvements would those be? What’s your source?

It's apart from MSP, this is a kind of MSX revision

It's just Gyro mode will be optimized and the lights will be improved

Edited by Chronic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, what do you think about the 2200Wh version of the Msuper X Plus with the new 21700 cells?

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32999414774.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000014.3.952c4ec5zSkiIM&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.13338.128125.0&scm_id=1007.13338.128125.0&scm-url=1007.13338.128125.0&pvid=feebfa2d-33fa-4969-ae89-6418d862f00f

Seems like they are still available, or is this just a fake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 7:31 PM, Sberrer said:

Hi guys, what do you think about the 2200Wh version of the Msuper X Plus with the new 21700 cells?

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32999414774.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000014.3.952c4ec5zSkiIM&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.13338.128125.0&scm_id=1007.13338.128125.0&scm-url=1007.13338.128125.0&pvid=feebfa2d-33fa-4969-ae89-6418d862f00f

Seems like they are still available, or is this just a fake?

I would like to know if this store is legit or not. because I live in South East Asia and found it hard to get any kinds of wheel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even eWheels offers MSP in the "high speed" flavor, it's in the drop down menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 9:18 AM, Trevor Phillips said:

Well that’s it then the MSX is dead ☹️ 
 

MSP only

E676DF32-1FEE-49A7-89BD-9B2B6D125689.jpeg

Now you see Mr. Hagov is prophet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, DjPanJan said:

Now you see Mr. Hagov is prophet! 

E X A C T L Y

MSX is DEAD folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...