EUC rental San Diego

lawyerben

Greetings. I'll be visiting San Diego from Feb. 27, 2020 to March 2, 2020. I'm looking to rent an EUC while I'm staying in Ocean Beach. Are there any rental places in San Diego? Or, alternatively, any private parties out there want to rent out an EUC? I've been riding for 3 years. I presently have a kingsong 16s that I've been riding for about 2 years. 

Thanks,

Ben

Short answer is there are no EUC rentals in San Diego. But there are riders with multiple wheels and we just so happen to be going on a mountain ride the weekend you are in SD. See the group ride section of the forum for more info.

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 1

Hey, thanks again for the reply and sorry for leaving you hanging on this--no disrespect intended. I ended up purchasing a 16x from the EUCO in San Diego. I really love this wheel! I got wrapped up in travel plans and logistics, so by the time I arrived in Ocean Beach I mainly just wanted to chill out, but I completely forgot to check back in on my post--which was not cool given that it was my post in the first place. Thanks again for the invite!! I took some cool rides around the Ocean Beach area including Sunset Cliffs.