Planemo

Z10 excellent condition Essex, UK

Guys, I was going to advertise this at the start of summer as I am in no rush to sell but thought I would put it up now anyway.

This is a very reluctant sale of my Z10 which is in excellent condition. Purchased in August 2019, this is the latest version since Ninebots last update in April 2019. This wheel has never given me a single problem and if I didnt need to fund a wheel for my daughter I would be keeping it as quite honestly its the best city wheel I have ever ridden, particularly at low speeds and its such a blast to ride.

Showing only 460 miles and this wont change until sold as I have other wheels to use.

Pampered since day 1, the wheel has always been stored @ 50% battery, and has only seen rain once, which is also the only time it has gone over which was on mud so no damage resulted. It is also my 3rd wheel so no 'learning damage'.

There are some marks on the bottom edges of the wheel casing and scratches to the pedals (which have been freshly sprayed) but this is only from normal riding where both areas occasionally catch things.

Comes with an unused trolley handle and lower rubber covers (both still in original packaging).

The mudguard has been cut down and gold anodised bolts fitted for asthetics. Front and rear lights have been covered in Fly-Eye film which is easily removed if required.

Also included in the sale will be a high quality 5A fast charger which gives around 30% charge per hour. Ideal if out and about, and very handy.

It goes without saying that the original 1.5A charger will be supplied, along with the manual. I do have an original box although it is marked as being for a Z6 (my previous wheel) as I threw away the Z10 one on arrival.

Of note is that this was not one of the fabled DOA Z10's (it arrived to me with 56%) so battery voltages have never been dangerously low. I never rode it below 20% either. Cells are well within balance spec when viewed in Ninebatt app.

Any questions or further pics please ask. I have nothing to hide with this wheel.

£995, collection from Billericay, Essex or I am prepared to drive/ meet somewhere depending on distance.

Alternatively, if you have a very nice KS16S or Tesla (minimum 800wh) maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks for looking :)

20200129_115016_resized.thumb.jpg.b6f018bfbd8143cf117996943fcd6356.jpg

20200129_114819_resized.thumb.jpg.827cb45f1038919775bc815dd20af53e.jpg

20200129_115101_resized.thumb.jpg.554ac10a7d37a57266dd56017909d375.jpg

20200129_114921_resized.thumb.jpg.21a8774fc5fb098a048c912b3a22d696.jpg

20200129_114956_resized.thumb.jpg.411a0795c909f1a97b7b13a2c2a3da69.jpg

Would you ship wheel to Australia if buyer covered the cost?

Hi Joe,

I never thought about shipping it anywhere tbh, but I would have no problem packaging it properly if someone wanted to arrange their own collection. If you were asking whether I would personally arrange the shipping, I would have to politely decline as I don't really want to get involved with the hassle of trying to find a company who will ship large batteries.

All the best

my apologies. missed that. thank you. would you ship to Canada out of curiosity?

@Deyllen , I would refer you to the post I sent Joe above. If you arranged collection, no problem.

@manuel rossum , whereabouts are you?

Cheers