Iphone / kingsong -- what is the best option to read instant speed?

Hey, guys.
Of course this must have been discussed many times.

What solution to read the instantaneous speed easily?
Obviously I'm thinking of a cheap  smartwatch.

Which is not obvious to me:
Does the watch have to have a dedicated application and be connected to my wheel (ks18)?
Or does it have to go through my phone (iphone)?

I saw the pebble watch. Is it usable in my case ?  Iphone / kingsong
If not, what is my best option ?

8 minutes ago, Soren Blondlot said:

Hey, guys.
Of course this must have been discussed many times.

What solution to read the instantaneous speed easily?
Obviously I'm thinking of a cheap  smartwatch.

Which is not obvious to me:
Does the watch have to have a dedicated application and be connected to my wheel (ks18)?
Or does it have to go through my phone (iphone)?

I saw the pebble watch. Is it usable in my case ?  Iphone / kingsong
If not, what is my best option ?

Darknessbot on iphone has afaik apple watch support.

Using euc world on android supports pebble and wear os watches. Tizen support is to come soon.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:26 PM, Soren Blondlot said:

so darknessbot on applewatch (I think to expensive)

other solutions ou need an android phone

EUC World on cheap Android 5+ phone and Pebble watch. I think it's the best solution in terms of value-to-price ratio.

• Like 3

I am SOOO tempted to snag a cheapish android phone with no carrier, to stick on my euc. I only wonder if theres a big problem with loading apps and using things like the euc world app, with a cheap android phone and no cellular chip. Im assuming wifi is included in all of these and I'd only need my home wifi to get the apps? Is it even remotely possible to get app via a desktop windows device and send them to phones? FOrgive me, as its all new to me and Im very reluctant to bring the monster of a cell phone into my life. Looks like a motorola g7 can be had for around the $100 mark. Anyone got any suggestions? I was hoping for a barometer so i can use in flight, but I suspect my euc 'phone' would be best as a smaller, while the ppg device could be a pad type. Either way, bluetooth barameters arent costly.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
12 hours ago, Cat said:

Anyone know when EUCWorld will be release to iOS/apple?

Development has started few months ago and is quite intensive, but I decided to not disclose any details about the new application until it enter the testing phase on the Apple TestFlight platform.

3 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Get a cheap android device (see above).

This is the best advice for anyone who don't want to wait for iOS version and would like to start using EUC World now. This app runs well on even cheapest Android devices, as long as there's at least Android 6 on board. This advice is also good because switching to iOS version will be much easier for users with prior experience with current EUC World for Android.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Get a cheap P22 watch, side load EUCWatch software. Use an elastic 20mm watchband and wear outside your wrist guard. 

you’ll need an android device to load the software on the watch. A cheap droid tablet or borrow someone’s android phone.

Edited by GothamMike

I use this.  Very useful.  Enaon is Greek , and has created a sideloaded app for EUCs. 

You can also get a 20mm elastic watchband on Amazon that will fit over your wrist guards. 

The Upper Left and Right corners display Temp and Battery life and can be changed to numerics by simply tapping that corner. The "Garage" feature allows quick changeover to most PEVs with a few taps. 

The sideloading process will take about one hour, and you will need an Android device. A cheap Android tablet will work. 

Edited by GothamMike